SKYBET EFL Championship 2019/20

Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
391FE1A2-BFCD-4AFB-AEE6-236DAE5A7E79.jpeg

They have a tremendous fan base and they obviously want to have their foot in the EPL. They already have a good manager and some extra funds for transfers etc could really steamroll them to the title and promotion.

But they won't have their foot in the EPL with a Championship club.

Guess it will be funny seeing that fanbase get their hopes up yet again though.

Who should they buy then?

A club with an actual chance of promotion. I know a club up for sale that has recently made a lot of efforts to reunite the fan base who are ripe for a promotion tilt. Three spells in the PL in the last decade.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
A club with an actual chance of promotion. I know a club up for sale that has recently made a lot of efforts to reunite the fan base who are ripe for a promotion tilt. Three spells in the PL in the last decade.

No one wants to buy Hull though. Too tinpot.

No one wants to buy Hull though. Too tinpot.

• 5 years of PL football in the last decade v 0 for Leeds
  • 4 wins at Wembley in the last decade v 0 for Leeds
  • 1 Cup Final in the last 6 years v 0 for Leeds
  • 1 season of European football in the last 5 years v 0 for Leeds
I'll take my #tinpot club.

May 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus, Arsenal, OKC, Avalanche
But they won't have their foot in the EPL with a Championship club.

Guess it will be funny seeing that fanbase get their hopes up yet again though.
But they potentially would. They are currently third. If they bought them before their potential promotion, the club would be worth less now to purchase. And even if they didn’t this season, they can throw more funds at them to acquire great talent and get promoted the next season.

But they potentially would. They are currently third. If they bought them before their potential promotion, the club would be worth less now to purchase. And even if they didn’t this season, they can throw more funds at them to acquire great talent and get promoted the next season.
Are you unfamiliar with how that football club operates?

May 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus, Arsenal, OKC, Avalanche
Are you unfamiliar with how that football club operates?
I mean you clearly despise them and we’re having a dig but just because they haven’t been in the EPL for over a decade now doesn’t mean they can’t in the next few years. Look at United and Arsenal. They have been usurped and over a decade ago they were the big two sides in England.

I mean you clearly despise them and we’re having a dig but just because they haven’t been in the EPL for over a decade now doesn’t mean they can’t in the next few years. Look at United and Arsenal. They have been usurped and over a decade ago they were the big two sides in England.
I'm being quite serious. They're perennial bottle jobs.

Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
Yeh, same thing about Forrest? Are they are s**t club with no chance? They’re still a big club with great potential.

They are currently third but ok

Again, I don't think you understand Leeds. Their fans know deep down though, it's why when it happened yet again last season there was solemn resignation.

Wines to cripps

Senior List
Oct 15, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Leeds are the gift that keeps giving. Top 5 for richest clubs in the league for the past 10 years yet have nothing to show for it lol

Back