SKYBET EFL Championship 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

One question. How do Leeds fans survive the season following their club? It must be sheer hell

One question. How do Leeds fans survive the season following their club? It must be sheer hell

Not much fun, doubling up with Melbourne City in the A League either.
Still, we are in much better state of things than when crooks like Ken Bates and Massimo Cellino ran the club (nearly into the ground)

I really don't want to 'earn' promotion via playoffs again, we have a shithouse record in that dept.

But there seems to be a lot less complacency this time around, I get the impression that Bielsa was really pissed off with the win at The Brummies (conceding 4 goals etc)

Our previous 2 games have been piss, but we find ourselves (strangely) on top going into 2020, so maybe the football God's are finally looking down kindly upon Leeds.

The talk is that we won’t do much in the January transfer window but I reckon that was a mistake we made last season. I reckon we need a decent backup for Hernandez as his body is starting to fail him. If Nketiah goes back to Arsenal we need to replace him, get another winger in for Clarke and probably another back up keeper if/when Casilla gets suspended.

The talk is that we won’t do much in the January transfer window but I reckon that was a mistake we made last season. I reckon we need a decent backup for Hernandez as his body is starting to fail him. If Nketiah goes back to Arsenal we need to replace him, get another winger in for Clarke and probably another back up keeper if/when Casilla gets suspended.
I still think we need another CB too, I know he’s captain but Cooper should not be our 2nd best option there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh we're talking about Bowen.

Chortle.

Think he has his sights set a bit higher than Leeds mate, no offence.

West Ham being an enormous step up...

West Ham being an enormous step up...
Would cost them too much. They have Moyes because they didn't want to have to pay out a manager's current contract.
He's not going to West Ham lol.
Of course not, he probably has ambition.
Not to be a Hammer in the championship next season

Fishing with dynamite.
Er OK sorry for responding to a post about a Hull player. I'll refrain from "biting" in future.

You didn't do your usual post when we lost to forest, I missed you. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back