SKYBET EFL Championship 2019/20

Herbie Kane to Hull on loan from Liverpool. SM , know much about him?

Played for McGann last season at Doncaster, scored 7 or 8 goals I think, seems a tidy player and someone that will do well for us. After some of McGann's signings I completely trust his judgement so excited to see how he works out.

We can sign Harrison for 8m at the end of the season which would be a bargain if he keeps going the way he has.
Looked very good against Arsenal. Have been following him since his NYC days. Talented but inconsistent. Seems to have taken a step up this season though.

Pleased for him.

I couldn’t believe they were paying $6 to win.
Yeah I just had a feeling something would happen. But person leading tipping comp is a Leeds fan so was too scared of tipping against her.

Yeh I dunno, our gap to 3rd a month ago was 8 points and it’s now 6. We rely to much on Pablo, when he’s out our team really struggles.

1 win in 5 is probably the worry though, the wins have dried up, so even though 3-6th are stumbling somewhat, they aren't going to forever, it's what happened last season when Norwich and Sheff Utd got going and just tore away. I get the sense Brentford could be that side this season.

Nov 30, 2000
No longer in a premiership drought
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
LUFC/MSRLC/MVFC
Yeh I dunno, our gap to 3rd a month ago was 8 points and it’s now 6. We rely to much on Pablo, when he’s out our team really struggles.

Definitely. And the lack of striker depth is a disaster waiting to happen if we don't sign at least one in this window.

Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
1 win in 5 is probably the worry though, the wins have dried up, so even though 3-6th are stumbling somewhat, they aren't going to forever, it's what happened last season when Norwich and Sheff Utd got going and just tore away. I get the sense Brentford could be that side this season.
They might not stumble forever, but we might not either. Weird logic.

They might not stumble forever, but we might not either. Weird logic.
Not really weird logic when there's 4-5 teams that only need one to get consistent VS you as a single team. And it happened last season so not even as if there's no precedent.

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
Strange rumour. Bowen’s not really the type of player that we need at all. Unless we were turning him into a centre forward.

Strange rumour. Bowen’s not really the type of player that we need at all. Unless we were turning him into a centre forward.
Think joop just desperate for a bite without thinking it through.

Back