SKYBET EFL Championship 2019/20

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Except I haven't been proven wrong so perhaps wind your neck in?

Pykie has been proven wrong time and again but just ignores it and moves on to the next hopeful topic.

Sorry for being a bit sensitive that my club is selling their best two players on the same day, reckon that's something worth getting a bit frustrated over champion.

Time and time again? Rofl.

I missed the single fact you had an option in his contract, which you still haven’t taken up. He hasn’t resigned has he? Because Hull couldn’t get him to.

You cracked the shits and basically shouted me down for having the gall for trying to correct you on a Hull player.

All the while shouting down everyone for suggesting he’d go to a mid tier premier league team, which is exactly where he went!

Sorry, I don’t believe the Aus Hull Supporter group over Sky Sports on the fee. Lol.

Time and time again? Rofl.

I missed the single fact you had an option in his contract, which you still haven’t taken up. He hasn’t resigned has he? Because Hull couldn’t get him to.

You cracked the shits and basically shouted me down for having the gall for trying to correct you on a Hull player.

All the while shouting down everyone for suggesting he’d go to a mid tier premier league team, which is exactly where he went!

Sorry, I don’t believe the Aus Hull Supporter group over Sky Sports on the fee. Lol.

We did actually trigger the clause. Next?

What Aus Hull Supporter group? That's a local reporter. Add to that the Ornstein tweet from the Atheltic who knows a thing or two.

"Shouting down" :tearsofjoy: my one "he won't go to West Ham" from December. However did you recover from that shouting down?

But you know go for it..

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
We did actually trigger the clause. Next?

What Aus Hull Supporter group? That's a local reporter. Add to that the Ornstein tweet from the Atheltic who knows a thing or two.

"Shouting down" :tearsofjoy: my one "he won't go to West Ham" from December. However did you recover from that shouting down?

But you know go for it..

I actually honestly don't care.

In reality you've sold him for 16m at the moment.

I'm glad someone in our division has sold their best player and the reality is it could be West Ham going down.

It's only a good thing for us considering you (away) are one of our remaining games.

Pykie

Cancelled
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Difference between you and Jaymin, Pykie: Jaymin can actually have a laugh when all is said and done. You just can't accept being wrong about something and moving past it.

You're the one bringing it up.

I just find it ironic that you always get so worked up over every little detail of every conversation with other people (don't mention Hull!), but don't like it coming back the other way.

Your reaction the last couple of pages is evidence of that.

I actually honestly don't care.

In reality you've sold him for 16m at the moment.

I'm glad someone in our division has sold their best player and the reality is it could be West Ham going down.

It's only a good thing for us considering you (away) are one of our remaining games.

Time and again..

You're the one bringing it up.

I just find it ironic that you always get so worked up over every little detail of every conversation with other people (don't mention Hull!), but don't like it coming back the other way.

Your reaction the last couple of pages is evidence of that.

Still going.

What was ironic about my Maddison joke? Or was that actually a woosh?

Pykie

Cancelled
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Still going.

What was ironic about my Maddison joke? Or was that actually a woosh?

See....

Bedwetter when it comes the other way.

Just try not post for 5mins and get the last word in..

See....

Bedwetter when it comes the other way.

Just try not post for 5mins and get the last word in..

giphy.gif

Minidisc MD

Cancelled
Nov 29, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
That Brentford goal has suss written all over it. as in the howler. weird how no one has even thought it.

Also amazing how tiny the crowd is. like Hull is a ******* shithole but imagine a boring stadium you can't fill. it'd drive you to posting on forums every two minutes I reckon.

That Brentford goal has suss written all over it. as in the howler. weird how no one has even thought it.

Also amazing how tiny the crowd is. like Hull is a ******* shithole but imagine a boring stadium you can't fill. it'd drive you to posting on forums every two minutes I reckon.
You should consider charging rent.

Minidisc MD

Cancelled
Nov 29, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Wonder if this comment will get a reply in two minutes like they usually do: Hull are ******* s**t.

Wonder if this comment will get a reply in two minutes like they usually do: Hull are ******* s**t.
No really. I'm making a killing living rent free in that head of yours.

What a sad life you seem to live.

Terrible performance. Who would have thought selling our best two attacking players would result in such a woeful defensive display. Big, big questions to ask. We should be ok staying up but it shouldn't have come to this.

Back