SKYBET EFL Championship 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Terrible performance. Who would have thought selling our best two attacking players would result in such a woeful defensive display. Big, big questions to ask. We should be ok staying up but it shouldn't have come to this.
No Brentford just absolutely ******* flogged you at home. Go get some more Harry Potter badges little fella.

youre a really weird person.

Says the bloke ranting about Hull being a s**t hole for no reason other than he's worked up at someone who thought a Leeds signing was unimpressive. :drunk:

Says the bloke ranting about Hull being a s**t hole for no reason other than he's worked up at someone who thought a Leeds signing was unimpressive. :drunk:
No probably more that he’s got you worked you out like most of the rest of the board has

No probably more that he’s got you worked you out like most of the rest of the board has

Ah yes that's exactly what it is.

Shouldn't you be out beating up foreigners?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s legitimately like a FIFA game, where you concede a bullshit goal against the play, and for RGN to refuse to allow the ball to go in the net.

🤷🏻‍♂️

I don’t even support Leeds but I feel absolutely gutted for them. How and why the * does this keep happening? Is it the manager or what?

I don’t even support Leeds but I feel absolutely gutted for them. How and why the fu** does this keep happening? Is it the manager or what?
Bielsa has taken a middle table side and made them much better, but he doesn’t seem to have a plan B.
Teams just sit back against us, and our ball into the box is generally pretty poor and our finishing is atrocious. Our defence and goal keeping has turned to s**t the last couple months too.

What really sucks is that I ordered a new LUFC kit from Amazon with express delivery on Friday (should arrive here on Tueday) and now I feel burning it when it arrives

images

Been a ****ing s**t week, and on my birthday too (on Tuesaday)

It’s all very predictable unfortunately. Get Big Kev in there and see what he can do.

This is the problem.

Sides know we don't score enough for all the shots we create. The longer you frustrate us you give yourself a chance to nab a winner. Unfortunately we seem to give up so many cheap goals, and when we do, it's park the bus time. Sides know how we play and Bielsa, for all his strengths, his stubbornness in refusing to change things when it's not going our way is often our downfall. We were crying out for something different, but it never came.

Credit to Wigan, they defended really well, but we often make it too easy for opposing sides.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back