Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
And people laughed at me when I said they'd choke again..

It’s hard to know what you think. You also said we were going to get promoted. Talk about having a dollar each way.

It’s not looking great but still time to turn it around.

It’s hard to know what you think. You also said we were going to get promoted. Talk about having a dollar each way.

It’s not looking great but still time to turn it around.
You still don't get it.

Ahh so this like the Bowen won’t be going to Villa post? You can admit when you are wrong mate. It’s ok. People won’t look down on you. (More then they already do 😜.)

Won't be going to Villa?

You're so inconsistent you can't even get your put downs right.

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
And people laughed at me when I said they'd choke again..

God help you if Hull get into a relegation scrap...

Please let these scumbags bottle it again and miss out on promotion

Says the bombers (cheaters) and Juve (cheaters) fan.

Kind of removes any ability to call others scumbags.

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United, Juventus,
Says the bombers (cheaters) and Juve (cheaters) fan.

Kind of removes any ability to call others scumbags.
I come from a proud Lancastrian heritage and was brought up to despise Leeds. My time living in the UK did little to change my mind either.
Anyway hopefully you get to enjoy another decade in the level you belong in

I come from a proud Lancastrian heritage and was brought up to despise Leeds. My time living in the UK did little to change my mind either.
Anyway hopefully you get to enjoy another decade in the level you belong in
Cheers. I too hope the next decade holds continued participation in the premier league and champions league.

Brought up to despise Leeds yet picked the sewer rats of Melbourne as your team. Funny stuff

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Be more then happy for Leeds to get promoted. Redemption story. Got nothing against the club, some greedy awful managers behind the scenes.

But gee, championship is a marathon not a sprint. Leeds always seem to cook themselves by January.

Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
Be more then happy for Leeds to get promoted. Redemption story. Got nothing against the club, some greedy awful managers behind the scenes.

But gee, championship is a marathon not a sprint. Leeds always seem to cook themselves by January.
This will be the 6th season we have been in the top 6 in January and failed to get promotion.

Back