SKYBET EFL Championship 2019/20

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Good home point for Hull in the end there against the swans. Those mighty swans. Onwards and sideways for the Tigers you feel

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Double checkef the table again..
Leeds could drop out of the promotion spot in a few games if they can’t get wins together. Only 3 points above Bristol City in 7th.
Goddamn. Deja vu the last few seasons.

Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
Almost perfect set of results for us tonight
Only team in the top 8 to win, Fulham losing 3-0 puts us +7 ahead on goal difference which could be important too.
We played really well today, could've easily won 3 or 4 nil with 2 shots hitting the bar, an offside, Bamford missing a sitting, the keeper somehow saving Costa after he got around him. But still, very happy with the performance.

Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
So there is 13 games left with a 3 point gap ahead of 3rd for Leeds + a bit of GD? This stretch won't be for the faint of heart.
Not that there's any easy matches in the Championship, but we only play Fulham from the top 10 in our remaining fixtures.
* scratch that, Blackburn & Cardiff too who are in good form and 8th & 9th.

Not that there's any easy matches in the Championship, but we only play Fulham from the top 10 in our remaining fixtures.
* scratch that, Blackburn & Cardiff too who are in good form and 8th & 9th.
These players need to dig deep and find something in the tank to get this top 2 spot. Would be an unbearable amount of pressure for the players if the wheels fall off a bit more and they end up vulnerable in a play-off semi. (Also I shouldn't even mention the abuse that would come if Leeds don't even get a play-off spot!)

I'm interested to see how Bamford goes (and if Augustin can get going) during this period.

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
Fulham have a tough run of matches coming up.

Wayne Rooney’s Derby County (A)
Swansea (H)
Preston (H)
Bristol City (A)
Brentford (H)
Leeds (A)

Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
These players need to dig deep and find something in the tank to get this top 2 spot. Would be an unbearable amount of pressure for the players if the wheels fall off a bit more and they end up vulnerable in a play-off semi. (Also I shouldn't even mention the abuse that would come if Leeds don't even get a play-off spot!)

I'm interested to see how Bamford goes (and if Augustin can get going) during this period.
Yeh hopefully the players have learnt from last season because the similarity in both seasons is ridiculous. If we play at our best with Bamford or Big Kev knocking in our chances then we'll go up no worries. But yeh playoffs need to be avoided for sure.

Back