SKYBET EFL Championship 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

There's some pretty big clubs near that relegation zone.

Mitrovic went from villain to hero in the space of 5 minutes, wasn’t expecting that finish!

If it remained 0-0 it would have been the first scoreless fixture at Craven Cottage since 2011

I'd kill to have him at Leeds this season.
I was surprised when he stayed after they were relegated, he's just plain too good for the Championship. his record's better than a goal every second and Fulham aren't an especially high scoring side either. good all-round focal point striker.

some good games this weekend, we've got everyone's endearing second team Hull v the patron saints of Leeds United. early start, should be good. seems Hull have gotten a few of those lately? The Brentford game was televised too.

this is also Forest's big chance to tail behind lufc and give em the wobbles.

PNE v Fulham will be a good one as well, pick of the round maybe?

Charlton Athletic v Hudders will be some ugly football and Charlton's shithouse form at the Valley, the way the Terriers play away from home... I don't like the Addicks chances.

haven't outlayed my usual $5 a week in the old sportsbet, been months. might have to change that. anyone got any good bets?

some good games this weekend, we've got everyone's endearing second team Hull v the patron saints of Leeds United. early start, should be good. seems Hull have gotten a few of those lately? The Brentford game was televised too.

this is also Forest's big chance to tail behind lufc and give em the wobbles.

PNE v Fulham will be a good one as well, pick of the round maybe?

Charlton Athletic v Hudders will be some ugly football and Charlton's shithouse form at the Valley, the way the Terriers play away from home... I don't like the Addicks chances.

haven't outlayed my usual $5 a week in the old sportsbet, been months. might have to change that. anyone got any good bets?
5 on Hull & 5 on the draw. Worked a treat for a couple months.

Casilla gets an 8 game ban for racism. FA will release what was actually said next week. Found guilty on the “balance of probability” is always an interesting one. If the bloke didn’t make a racist comment he is now going to be labelled a racist for the rest of his career.

Casilla gets an 8 game ban for racism. FA will release what was actually said next week. Found guilty on the “balance of probability” is always an interesting one. If the bloke didn’t make a racist comment he is now going to be labelled a racist for the rest of his career.
Silver lining perhaps for the team? Hasn't been in the greatest form the last few months after starting the season really well.

Silver lining perhaps for the team? Hasn't been in the greatest form the last few months after starting the season really well.

Still rather him there. Although Meslier played well against Arsenal he is still unknown at the level and we are now an injury away from having an 18 year old in goal at a crucial time of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still rather him there. Although Meslier played well against Arsenal he is still unknown at the level and we are now an injury away from having an 18 year old in goal at a crucial time of the season.
Yeh i agree, and you can't argue against 3 clean sheets in a row. Hopefully Phillips is back. For all their injury worries and their form, Hull will still be tough so lets hope the boys aren't complacent.

Personally I'd rather not have a racist player at my club but I guess everyone has different standards.

I will be at the Charles Dickens tonight for Dull Shitty vs Team of Destiny. Should be a great atmosphere, the LUFC club of Victoria are always fun and loud.

We knocked over a couple of Christmas Trees one year at another venue lol (and understandably, haven't been back there since)

#MOT

Personally I'd rather not have a racist player at my club but I guess everyone has different standards.

I agree. However he denies saying it. 2 Charlton players say he did. Balance of probability finds him guilty and suspended for 8 matches and fined $60k.

Also surely the FA could have announced it either earlier than 7.30pm the night before a game or after the Hull game.

I agree. However he denies saying it. 2 Charlton players say he did. Balance of probability finds him guilty and suspended for 8 matches and fined $60k.

Also surely the FA could have announced it either earlier than 7.30pm the night before a game or after the Hull game.

End of the day these things will always be a 'he said' 'she said' sort of affair, but for them to suspend him there must have been substance to the allegation. Other players have been absolved of the accusation in the PL so I imagine there must have been some sort of conclusive evidence. The wording is poor as it gives Leeds fans an out to absolve him of the crime even though he's been found guilty, they should have been more definitive.

Fact is he's been suspended, where there's smoke there's fire.

Timing is shitty I acknowledge, but with our own injury crisis I don't have too much sympathy for Leeds.

The tweet I posted above was half for the bants and half to show the reactions and bites from Leeds fans who are pissed at our admin fishing for bites on this instead of acknowledging their players' part in the affair which is pretty absurd.

End of the day these things will always be a 'he said' 'she said' sort of affair, but for them to suspend him there must have been substance to the allegation. Other players have been absolved of the accusation in the PL so I imagine there must have been some sort of conclusive evidence. The wording is poor as it gives Leeds fans an out to absolve him of the crime even though he's been found guilty, they should have been more definitive.

Fact is he's been suspended, where there's smoke there's fire.

Timing is shitty I acknowledge, but with our own injury crisis I don't have too much sympathy for Leeds.

The tweet I posted above was half for the bants and half to show the reactions and bites from Leeds fans who are pissed at our admin fishing for bites on this instead of acknowledging their players' part in the affair which is pretty absurd.

I just don’t like the use of balance of probabilities rather than beyond reasonable doubt but that stems back to the Essendon debacle for me.

If it was proven beyond reasonable doubt that he called Leko a n***er then kick him out of the club. I have no problem with that.

I am presuming the fact that another Charlton player says he heard it is where the balance of probability leads them to a guilty charge.

Why it took 5 months to come to a decision is also a little perplexing.

Ludicrous that he’s been banned on the balance of probability rather than being found guilty beyond reasonable doubt. It’s typically a six week ban unless there are other factors at play. So he’s been given extra weeks because they think it may have happened.

A while ago, I read somewhere that they used lip readers to decipher what he had said and that’s where they “proof” has come from.

Ludicrous that he’s been banned on the balance of probability rather than being found guilty beyond reasonable doubt. It’s typically a six week ban unless there are other factors at play. So he’s been given extra weeks because they think it may have happened.

A while ago, I read somewhere that they used lip readers to decipher what he had said and that’s where they “proof” has come from.
Yeh seems a bit odd to have all the information for 5 months then hand out a more severe punishment on the basis of he said she said, the night before a game mind you.

Not sure the Hull social media team using this as banter is overly classy either.

Meh, Leeds United can always reply tjhat we were the first club to have a black player (Albert Johanneson) to play in the FA Cup Final.

My all time favourite footballer (that I have seen play in my lifetime) is the Chief (Lucas Radebe)

Hull City AFC is just an irrelevant pimple like the one on my right butt cheek

Not sure the Hull social media team using this as banter is overly classy either.

I already posted above..

Maybe check the responses before you complain about a lack of class.

Reminding people that racism has no place in football is always timely when a player gets suspended for racist comments FFS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back