Current Slasher Murders of Four University of Idaho Students - US *Bryan Kohberger Arrested

Profile the Killer

• One offender

Votes: 33 78.6%
  • Two or more offenders

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Gender male

Votes: 31 73.8%
  • Gender female

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gender male and female

• Age under 30yo

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Fellow student/s

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Known to one or more victims

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • Unknown to victims

• Motive rage

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Motive thrill

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Motive lust

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Motive financial gain

• Motive attention seeking

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Motive revenge

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • One single primary target

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Females were the targets

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • All were targets

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Dylan needs to be left alone to mourn and process it all. The four were likely dead before BK left the house. The time the police were notified had no bearing on the tragedy.

I agree with this, but the defense are going to have a field day come the trial. They will accuse her of all sorts of things.

Ethan's apparent sister in law says on verified reddit account that Dylan called the girls (K&M&X) after the attack but not the police, then her friend to come over at 11am and check out what happen coz she was scared to after hearing what she heard the night before. :oops:

Poor kid.

I think I would have reacted the same at the age.

Convinced myself I’m dreaming, it’s not happening, someone mucking around but then in the morning another part of me being too terrified to actually go check it out.

I think she did the right thing because she survived. And it seems unlikely that the victims could of been saved.

Poor kid.

Convinced myself I’m dreaming, it’s not happening, someone mucking around but then in the morning another part of me being too terrified to actually go check it out.

I think she did the right thing because she survived. And it seems unlikely that the victims could of been saved.

It actually makes more sense to me now I think about it. She did call the girls phones, when there was no answer she was in shock and frozen, scared to face the truth of what she had seen and heard. I can absolutely see that now.

Ethan's sister in law really shouldn't have thrown Dylan under the bus like that, fine to question all this in private but no need to post about it online for the conspiracy nutters to feast on.

Last edited:

Apparently those comments being reported now were actually said 4 days after the murders, not recently. So, wherever they came from (Reddit seems to indicate it's a Daily Mail article) are acting incredibly distastefully to string out a news cycle about such an abhorrent event.

Poor kid.

Hadn't she also been drinking that night?

Combination of alcohol, shock and terror. I don't think it's unreasonable to imagine that someone wouldn't have reacted entirely rationally.

I think he'll definately get the death penalty after the jury hear this.

Xana Kernodle, is believed to have wildly fought back against her attacker prior to being brutally murdered in her Moscow, Ida., home on Sunday, November 13.
"Xana Kernodle put up a fierce fight when the attacker set upon her, repeatedly grabbing the attacker’s knife, so much so that she sustained deep cuts to her fingers and that her fingers were nearly severed," a source familiar with the investigation spilled, noting that Kernodle was the last of the four to be killed.

News Nation reporting Kohberger was fired from his teaching job for behavioural problems. Among other things apparently he was grading female students far differently to male students.
Probably grading the males on a scale of A B C D E
And the females on the Zuckerberg college days scale.

Guess who doesn't like the judge's gag order?

On 18 January, the gag order was broadly expanded to also ban any attorneys representing survivors, witnesses or the victims’ family members from talking or writing about the case.

In an appeal filed in court on Friday, the Goncalves’ family attorney Shanon Gray asked the judge to pull back the scope of the order, describing it as unconstitutional and “facially overbroad and vague”.

The judge is yet to rule on the motion.

Guess who doesn't like the judge's gag order?

On 18 January, the gag order was broadly expanded to also ban any attorneys representing survivors, witnesses or the victims’ family members from talking or writing about the case.

In an appeal filed in court on Friday, the Goncalves’ family attorney Shanon Gray asked the judge to pull back the scope of the order, describing it as unconstitutional and “facially overbroad and vague”.

The judge is yet to rule on the motion.

Don’t they understand the judge has their best interests in mind? The family can only jeopardise the case from here. The constant media got ridiculous weeks ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t they understand the judge has their best interests in mind? The family can only jeopardise the case from here. The constant media got ridiculous weeks ago.

Goncalves father seems very dumb, just as likely to * up the trial by saying something he shouldn't as him commenting is to do any good.

Yeah that is interesting, how so?

Unfortunately I don't have a whole lot to give you here.

I happened to be searching for another matter and I saw a suggested YouTube live video for the Murdaugh case. I hadn't heard about that case previously so I decided to click on the video and begin listening.

As soon as I clicked on it, I heard the Judge ask, "You're talking about the Idaho case?" The response to that was, "Yeah, with the Idaho murders." And just like that, there was no further mention of it. It left me intrigued, though.

I spent over half an hour Wednesday trying to find out why that was referenced, but I found nothing.

Does anyone know if you're able to rewind a live YouTube video? I didn't think to try that, but I wish I had have now.

If you or anyone can help trying to find out why the Idaho case was mentioned, I'd love to know. I've spent the past hour trying to find out more info but I haven't had any success finding it.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I don't have a whole lot to give you here.

I happened to be searching for another matter and I saw a suggested YouTube live video for the Murdaugh case. I hadn't heard about that case previously so I decided to click on the video and begin listening.

As soon as I clicked on it, I heard the Judge ask, "You're talking about the Idaho case?" The response to that was, "Yeah, with the Idaho murders." And just like that, there was no further mention of it. It left me intrigued, though.

I spent over half an hour Wednesday trying to find out why that was referenced, but I found nothing.

Does anyone know if you're able to rewind a live YouTube video? I didn't think to try that, but I wish I had have now.

If you or anyone can help trying to find out why the Idaho case was mentioned, I'd love to know. I've spent the past hour trying to find out more info but I haven't had any success finding it.

You often see lives posted as a complete post session. Do you have the original source, uploader/streamer? (Sounds like you had a fair crack at fining it)

You often see lives posted as a complete post session. Do you have the original source, uploader/streamer? (Sounds like you had a fair crack at fining it)
It would have been from this:

1675981133237.png

Thanks for your help :)

Haha yeah... I hear what you're saying.

That's the problem with the Murdaugh case. The family's history is long and complicated, the crimes are generational and it can't really be fully understood without investing a significant amount of time in to it. I'm not even halfway through it all yet.

We've got a thread here on the Murdaugh family but not a lot of interest yet, when I can catch up with it all I'll do a bit more.

Back