Current Slasher Murders of Four University of Idaho Students - US *Bryan Kohberger Arrested

Profile the Killer

• One offender

Votes: 33 78.6%
  • Two or more offenders

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Gender male

Votes: 31 73.8%
  • Gender female

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gender male and female

• Age under 30yo

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Fellow student/s

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Known to one or more victims

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • Unknown to victims

• Motive rage

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Motive thrill

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Motive lust

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Motive financial gain

• Motive attention seeking

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Motive revenge

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • One single primary target

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Females were the targets

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • All were targets

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

A neighbour told reporters that he reported to the police that the front door of the house was wide open when he walked past at 8:30-9am the morning of the murders, well before the 2 surviving girls woke up and called police.

Seems sloppy by the murderer if so to leave the front door open, but interesting, maybe he didnt enter through the back sliding door as everyone has speculated and knew the key code for the front door? would make sense if that is the murders car parked out front in the bodycam footage.

A neighbour told reporters that he reported to the police that the front door of the house was wide open when he walked past at 8:30-9am the morning of the murders, well before the 2 surviving girls woke up and called police.

Seems sloppy by the murderer if so to leave the front door open, but interesting, maybe he didnt enter through the back sliding door as everyone has speculated and knew the key code for the front door? would make sense if that is the murders car parked out front in the bodycam footage.
Why couldn't he have entered through back door and left through front door? I reckon it's going to be a friend who went crazy on drugs. They might even kill themselves from the guilt before they get caught

Why couldn't he have entered through back door and left through front door? I reckon it's going to be a friend who went crazy on drugs. They might even kill themselves from the guilt before they get caught

You could be right with rhat. I was just thinking of the nearest point of entry and exit to the car parked out front.

Been thinking, I wonder if they knew there was even a dog there, it should almost be enough to be a deterrent if entering the house after they've gone to sleep.

Looks like the car in the bodycam footage is not the one they are looking for, some wild theories going around about what can be seen in that footage, I can't see much and the timing is not long after Kaylee's last call to her ex so there really shouldn't be anything out of the ordinary in it.

Front door being open is interesting, perhaps they tried entering the bottom floor rooms but were locked, guess you would sleep through that if you were one of the survivors too.

Whose bodycam?

A police officer arrested or cautioned 3 youths who were drinking out in the open.

He was wearing a bodycam. And it just so happens this took place right near the house at the estimated time of the murders, around 3.15am.

In that footage it picks up this white car near the house.

At least that’s my understanding of what’s transpired, someone correct me if I’ve got that wrong.

A police officer arrested or cautioned 3 youths who were drinking out in the open.

He was wearing a bodycam. And it just so happens this took place right near the house at the estimated time of the murders, around 3.15am.

In that footage it picks up this white car near the house.

At least that’s my understanding of what’s transpired, someone correct me if I’ve got that wrong.

think it was a little earlier than that and likely before the murders.

The white car looks parked on the street the other side of the buildings which are across from the house, lots saying they can see people near it but they have better eyes than me.

Does look like Kaylee's light is on at the time

Investigators have been back to the house again for nearly an hour, in two cars one with Washington plates. It's interesting that the Idaho/Washington border is only five or ten minutes drive from Moscow with a well known serial killer trick being to commit crimes in different states making it more difficult for LE to link their crimes, sometimes enabling them to fly under the radar as a serial offender.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I get the feeling that the killer has targeted the house rather than the victims, too much has gone right for him for it not to be well planned out.

There was talk today that the border police to Canada were told to keep an eye out for a white Elantra. Sounds to me like they absolutely believe the killer(s) were in this car and it wasn't just a car in the neighbourhood.

Not sure if its been mentioned but apparently the weapon is known as KA-BAR not a Rambo style knife. Its straighter and more specifically a knife gibven to marines. Maybe mitility, wonder if there are any cadets in the neighbourhoodm

Serial killer Danny Rollings, murdered five university students in Gainesville Florida with a KA-BAR knife. Through one break in, he chose to ignore a sleeping girl on the lower floor to go upstairs and explore where he found another asleep. He killed them both before he left.

After he was caught, he admitted to a triple murder in Louisiana.

Embarrassing behaviour people contacting potential suspects. Discuss it all you like but * me, imagine the state of someone who decides go out of their way and accuse people of doing it/threaten them and their family. 🤦‍♂️

Back