All Australian
Aug 2, 2018
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Hi Guys,
Back and ready to go around for another year. Before we get the draft underway I wanted to get some polls up on Sleeper for potential roster changes and new rules etc. The below cuts need to happen before the draft kicks off which I've scheduled for next week but happy to start once we are all ready, just thought a week is enough time to trade and I'm sure we're all well across all the rookies and the guys 'in the best shape of their life' buzz across the league by now. So we have it clear the below list is minimum cuts required to meet the min of 3 spare roster spots (this includes IR so make sure all IR is clear), but you can cut as many players as you want or need to. Once the draft starts you will not be able to cut players to then take another draft pick the only way to get a player off your roster to make another selection is to trade. I know Sleeper lets you overdraft your roster and cut players after the draft but we won't be doing that so if your pick puts you over the roster limit ill reverse it.
J Shuttlesworth min cuts 3 (7 picks)
PostPaolo min cuts 7 (6 picks)
gillon min cuts 2 (6 picks)
balmainforever min cuts 3 (4 picks)
fuey min cuts 2 (7 picks)
Helfarch min cuts 1 (6 picks)

Nope, some days I forget to check because the draft has been that slow.

I thought I would just pick whoever, but I can't sort players at all in the site? is this one of those ******ed it works in the app thing? Whatever, pick made.

be careful, the sleeper hit squad will come for you too if you talk foul of the app,

Mar 31, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
be careful, the sleeper hit squad will come for you too if you talk foul of the app,
The app was fine last time I used it, it is the site that is a piece of s**t because Sleeper don't give a rats ass about feature parity.

I work for a company that provides SaaS on web, Android and iOS. Where there are limits they are for logical, practical reasons or technical limitations. Being unable to sort a grid is pure laziness.

Where as my laziness is impure due to having a 5yo and my wife undergoing chemo cycles. I remember when I didn't get to things for no reason. Those where the days.

JT and Ekeler

200.gif

Can't wait for this team to fall over at the pointy end again.

Back