big.pete

Rookie
Aug 2, 2007
Seaford
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Basket Weiving, Curling
What are everybody's tips for the finals/flag? key players? seniors and magoo's..

I'm guessing badbrad will be saying Dingley by a mile......if he can talk with a mouthful of humble pie, that is!

Springvale Districts and Oakleigh Districts will fight out a very tight Grand Final with Springy taking the cup back to Newcomen Road for a week long of partying.

Key players for the finals series

Caulfield O'Neill, Smith, McEvoy,Handley.
Oakleigh Dist Fermanis,Sikora,Reddie,Skinner
Dingley Quinn,Lavars,Gniel,Frost.
Springy Dist. Vassallo,Wells,Charles,Ashman.

Gavin Vassallo will win the best player medal in the Grand Final.

GO SPRINGY

My Tip is for a Dingo's Demons double..
Match Winners for the dingo are Quinn Frost Gneil and Sikora
and for Springy Odachowski Williams Vassallo and Lloyd Wells.

For the 2nds
Dingley: Sessler Bray Farusia Hughes
Springy: Bray Laska Nutting Burnett

No im not sure we will see when they play them next week. but off the footy field i hear he has been playing a tagging roll on his missus....

big couple of weeks boys, any cat and mouse games being played?
dingly v beena in the 2's should be close then next week the big clash sd v's dingos - anyone be rested? then dingley v's the bears at caulfield after a week off.

hi boys while i'm at it i'll do tips for this week
oakleigh too good for dales at oalkleigh - lyndale to show spirit but always hard to win at oakleigh even when you're travelling well - add 5 goals to final margin if fermarnis plays.
bears over kangas at the bearcave - kangas fitness exposed on the big ground - mcevoy to kick 9
Ashwood over hammers at ashwood - carroll and beshara both to get amongst the goals but ashy in the end - josh stanton to play a ripper, best young player in the league by a mile. - not sure how old he is - anyone from ashy out there? p.s. great halftime spread at ashy - if your not on the paddock hit the clubrooms for some tasty treats.
dingly over beena at the arena - fine tuning time for quinny and the boys in prep for next week. hawking and bloke with dreadies to play well for beena - tip of the day - beenas coach to lose his voice screaming at the players. almost screamed the paint off the wall at the bearcave a couple of weeks ago.
districts boys to have the w/end off in prep.

does anyone have any views on the finals being played at clayton.

I think clayton is a terrible ground to host finals.

I beleive the finals should be played at springvale, as they will finish top, and earnt the right to host finals.

Clayton's ground is far to small for senior football.

Surely there are other grounds more suitable in the SFL than claytons oz kick facilities.

Springvale vs Dingley grand final

(Log in to remove this ad.)

does anyone have any views on the finals being played at clayton.

I think clayton is a terrible ground to host finals.

I beleive the finals should be played at springvale, as they will finish top, and earnt the right to host finals.

Clayton's ground is far to small for senior football.

Surely there are other grounds more suitable any the SFL than claytons oz kick facilities.

Springvale vs Dingley grand final
They have been held there for as long as i have been involved in the SFL, so why change now?!?! I suppose only problem for springy is they can't win a final there!!!

the grounds rubbish, and the football played there is scrappy.

surely it would be a better spectacle on a larger ground.

It would probly suit springvale, dingley, and oakleigh if it was played at springvales ground. after all it is an EX VFL ground.

so why not use the best facilities.

Subs have you played at Springvale? Ground is not in the best nick at the moment and the away change rooms are no bigger than a household toilet.
Keep them at Clayton.

Subs have you played at Springvale? Ground is not in the best nick at the moment and the away change rooms are no bigger than a household toilet.
Keep them at Clayton.

Most of you posted correctly, we will win the grand final!!!
I cannot possibly see anyone getting near us when we are on song.
Play the finals wherever you like, the facilities will not phase us, every team in the league is a joke, so we would not expect to get half decent facilities for the finals when you provide absolute rubbish for the home and away season.

And the smaller ground at Clayton will only provide tighter contests for us to show whoever joins us in the big game that we are stronger than you losers think. Its actually great that you think we are soft, cause you will get a hard dose of reality when you play us.

Heard a little whisper that Chingvale will be bringing back some players for this game, apparent guns, watch them return to the injury list after this weeks game. if you know what i mean.

Bretty Gniel will tear shreds of you blokes, so as a tip, i suggest keeping out of his way. Especially the older guys trying play if you dont want to wake up sore on Monday morning.

Any truth to the rumour that N.Scott is trying to pull the boots back on? tell him not to bother.

Play the finals wherever you like, the facilities will not phase us, every team in the league is a joke, so we would not expect to get half decent facilities for the finals when you provide absolute rubbish for the home and away season.

And the smaller ground at Clayton will only provide tighter contests for us to show whoever joins us in the big game that we are stronger than you losers think. Its actually great that you think we are soft, cause you will get a hard dose of reality when you play us.

Heard a little whisper that Chingvale will be bringing back some players for this game, apparent guns, watch them return to the injury list after this weeks game. if you know what i mean.

Bretty Gniel will tear shreds of you blokes, so as a tip, i suggest keeping out of his way. Especially the older guys trying play if you dont want to wake up sore on Monday morning.

Any truth to the rumour that N.Scott is trying to pull the boots back on? tell him not to bother.

Are you going to meet Correct Weight at the can van Badbrad, he wants to have a beer and a bet with you! N.Scott trained well Saturday also a few others. It should be another good game!

Are you going to meet Correct Weight at the can van Badbrad, he wants to have a beer and a bet with you! N.Scott trained well Saturday also a few others. It should be another good game.

Gidday 4qtr.
I will be at the beer caravan at 11.15 onwards on Saturday just waiting for Boybrad to make an appearence.

The pockets will be full and i reckon will bulging by the end of day, reckon I could find a few slabs for you boys to enjoy after the game thanks to Boybrad's money.

4qtr have you heard of the bus that has been arranged for Saturday morning, if not i will give you all the details Thursday night.
All supporters welcome aboard the fun bus.

Are you going to meet Correct Weight at the can van Badbrad, he wants to have a beer and a bet with you! N.Scott trained well Saturday also a few others. It should be another good game.

Gidday 4qtr.
I will be at the beer caravan at 11.15 onwards on Saturday just waiting for Boybrad to make an appearence.

The pockets will be full and i reckon will bulging by the end of day, reckon I could find a few slabs for you boys to enjoy after the game thanks to Boybrad's money.

4qtr have you heard of the bus that has been arranged for Saturday morning, if not i will give you all the details Thursday night.
All supporters welcome aboard the fun bus.

Hi Correct,

Nah I haven't heard of the bus, not a bad idea though!
Let's hope we get the chocolates and then really concentrate on finals. It's a big game this week alot at stake I recon, even though both sides are guaranteed double chance!

Go Demon

Are Dingley going to try this week badbrad?

Just wanted to know before the game so that when you guys get beat you cant use that as an excuse this time.;)

YOUR RASCIST COMMENTS ARE CLEARLY OUT OF LINE.:mad:

agreed notwhatiheard this idiot also has form using racist remarks refering to the oaks - brainlessbrad should crawl back under the rock he came out of.
P.s. good luck to the springy ressies on sat - a few club have battled against the dingoes twos this year - so the word around the traps is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back