Not open for further replies.
G'day all,

TIPS FOR RD 16

Ashy over Lyndale @ Ashy

Yarra over Oakleigh @ Yarra

Tunners over Black Rock @ Black Rock

Bears over Beena @ The BearCave

Highett over Kangas @ Highett

Cheers all and good luck to everyone having a kick tomorrow.

G'day all,

TIPS FOR RD 16

Ashy over Lyndale @ Ashy

Yarra over Oakleigh @ Yarra

Tunners over Black Rock @ Black Rock

Bears over Beena @ The BearCave

Highett over Kangas @ Highett

Cheers all and good luck to everyone having a kick tomorrow.

Some intresting results yesterday
The yarra boys might be Gooone
Ashwood are in need of a new coach
The Tunners look the goods

ASHWOOD need players for 2010 if you are looking for a challenge come along.
New season new start hopefuly new coach.
Lets make things happen

Geez what happened with south yarra? Defeat from oakleigh by 10 goals? this would be quiet a shock to most on here right?

Oakleigh was very confident that they would beat South Yarra on the weekend.

The biggest clash this week will be Caulfield vs Heatherton. If Heatherton win, they have top spot locked in and they can rest a few in the last round, if that happens Caulfield would need to beat Lyndale and Highett to lose against Beena and Yarra for them to make finals. The Oaks have an easy two weeks and I believe will sneak into 3rd and the Beena will have a tough job making the grand final from 4th.

My Final Five predictions are:
1. Heatherton
2. South Yarra
3. Oaks
4. Beena
5. Highett

Highett will beat Beena this week as the wheels seem to have falled off.

Oakleigh was very confident that they would beat South Yarra on the weekend.

The biggest clash this week will be Caulfield vs Heatherton. If Heatherton win, they have top spot locked in and they can rest a few in the last round, if that happens Caulfield would need to beat Lyndale and Highett to lose against Beena and Yarra for them to make finals. The Oaks have an easy two weeks and I believe will sneak into 3rd and the Beena will have a tough job making the grand final from 4th.

My Final Five predictions are:
1. Heatherton
2. South Yarra
3. Oaks
4. Beena
5. Highett

Highett will beat Beena this week as the wheels seem to have falled off.

I will stick my head out and say Caulfield to make the token spot of 5th
If they dont make the finals with the Squad they have i would suggest
Their season has been a total waste of a year
I would go as far as say they have gone backwards in 2009
Dont be fooled about finishing 5th as its only a token spot

Oakleigh is playing some good footy and thoroughly deserved the win. Pitts back in form has made a huge difference and they are right in the hunt this year. Probably a key forward away from being flag favourites. They also pushed the tunners all the way at ross st only to be beaten after the siren. Dont engrave the cup just yet.

Oakleigh is playing some good footy and thoroughly deserved the win. Pitts back in form has made a huge difference and they are right in the hunt this year. Probably a key forward away from being flag favourites. They also pushed the tunners all the way at ross st only to be beaten after the siren. Dont engrave the cup just yet.
Pitts is certainly one of the keys. Was his ankle the reason why he missed so much footy again this year?

They also have no quality onballers or backmen. Layton's a gun but is a wingman.

Oaks play well as a team but unfortunately wont have the personnel to seriously challenge come finals. Credit to Morwood for doing well with what he has it his disposal

They also have no quality onballers or backmen. Layton's a gun but is a wingman.

Oaks play well as a team but unfortunately wont have the personnel to seriously challenge come finals. Credit to Morwood for doing well with what he has it his disposal

for a team with no midfielders or backmen, they sure dominated in clearances, and the midfielders dominated all over the ground, damaging south yarra up forward, with their main midfielders layton eaton and prest kicking goals and playing well, and the run out of the back line was sensational of what i saw..i think they are big contenders

for a team with no midfielders or backmen, they sure dominated in clearances, and the midfielders dominated all over the ground, damaging south yarra up forward, with their main midfielders layton eaton and prest kicking goals and playing well, and the run out of the back line was sensational of what i saw..i think they are big contenders

The question is has the gap between heatherton and the rest opened wider or have teams like Oakleigh caught up????
My guess is the gap has opened:rolleyes:

I think the gap isn't that large. It will be tough to beat Heatherton if they finished first and won their first final.

Injuries will play a big factor in the finals, if Heatherton lose a couple of players then it's a whole different ballgame.

I know South Yarra are missing 6 or so of their seniors and they will be a better team when they come back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the gap isn't that large. It will be tough to beat Heatherton if they finished first and won their first final.

Injuries will play a big factor in the finals, if Heatherton lose a couple of players then it's a whole different ballgame.

I know South Yarra are missing 6 or so of their seniors and they will be a better team when they come back.

I hear 3 good players from Sth Yarra might be out for the season

:D
I don't have a CHF mate. I'm long retired from the game. I know a couple of blokes at Yarra and they will be fit come finals time.

Thats one, whats the rest? I don't think he's out for the year.

I think i made my point there are 3 as far as i know..
I wont name them until i am 100%
Watch this space:D
oh i also hear The Coaches down there have lost some of the playing group not a good sign this time of the year.

With Skinner firing Grandfinal is ours.:D Great win today boy's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back