SLF Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats Nev s mate keating he is a Champion playing loose man in defence.
Oh but when someone picks him up guess what he cant get a kick.
How do i know he is a champion you ask??? well he told me so:D

eastenderskiss.jpg

this is the problem with nev and keating:confused::confused:

The only thing missing might be the mirror

Looks like the final 5 is finalised with Caulfield's chances ending yesterday at the hands of the Tunners. Maybe some of those early season losses (a couple less than a kick) have come back to haunt them.
Most likely first week of the finals:
Elimination- Highett v Murrumbeena
Qualifying- South Yarra v Oakleigh

Heatherton to have the week off.

Looks like the final 5 is finalised with Caulfield's chances ending yesterday at the hands of the Tunners. Maybe some of those early season losses (a couple less than a kick) have come back to haunt them.
Most likely first week of the finals:
Elimination- Highett v Murrumbeena
Qualifying- South Yarra v Oakleigh

Heatherton to have the week off.

I agree i watched them a couple of times early and i thought they were very poorly coached.
I said at the time it will cost them a spot in the Final 5
Bad playing Coaches cost teams a place in the finals No offence to the coach but he was hopeless
I thought they had the talent to be in the top 4 as i rate them higher than highett and the Beena
I was told the committee down there wanted a playing Coach to save a few bucks if thats true then they have cost the Club $$$ as they will finish at least 1 week earlier
This is a classic case of playing coaches are a dying breed,

Thats Nev s mate keating he is a Champion playing loose man in defence.
Oh but when someone picks him up guess what he cant get a kick.
How do i know he is a champion you ask??? well he told me so:D
Well knowing simon and adam from there nth kew days this banter wont effect them",ill say one the thing" ,for yarra to be a force in finals nev and keats should step down(and concentrate on playing) and let mick allen take the rains and get rid off the other two nuff nuffs of the bench,micks experience will shine,he was fantastic at nth kew:)

Well knowing simon and adam from there nth kew this banter wont effect them",ill say one the thing" ,for yarra to be a force in finals nev and keats should step down(and concentrate on playing) and let mick allen take the rains and get rid off the other two nuff nuffs of the bench,micks experience will shine,he was fantastic at nth kew:)

Yes he was brilliant at Hampton and Sandown as well nearly killing both Clubs.
But your point about Nev and Keats is valid they are both high on their own Egos
Romour is they have lost some of the playing group.
Apparently they talk to the players as if they are talking to an u10 team
And the word Selfish keeps coming up
Some Clown sent me a message in my Private mail saying he was Neville
and he would be seeing me on Saturday Ha Ha
Who am i know????

Yes he was brilliant at Hampton and Sandown as well nearly killing both Clubs.
But your point about Nev and Keats is valid they are both high on their own Egos
Romour is they have lost some of the playing group.
Apparently they talk to the players as if they are talking to an u10 team
And the word Selfish keeps coming up
Fair enough Koach but sandown and hampton were dead before he went to both clubs,sandown will be always dead and hampton have improved but have dropped a division.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pull your head in jumper 208, your not even man enough to leave your posts up let alone tell people who you are. Nev and Keats have done a fantastic job resurrecting a club that was struggling in div 3 for years then folded. Alot of hard work by the commitee and the coaches has been done to bring the yarras to div 2 and they should be commended for it. Without people like this another club would have been lost from the sfl. I cant work out whether this is just small minded banter or a ploy to upset the apple cart going into finals either way the south yarra playing group is 100% behind their coaches and eager to compete in the finals.

Pull your head in jumper 208, your not even man enough to leave your posts up let alone tell people who you are. Nev and Keats have done a fantastic job resurrecting a club that was struggling in div 3 for years then folded. Alot of hard work by the commitee and the coaches has been done to bring the yarras to div 2 and they should be commended for it. Without people like this another club would have been lost from the sfl. I cant work out whether this is just small minded banter or a ploy to upset the apple cart going into finals either way the south yarra playing group is 100% behind their coaches and eager to compete in the finals.

Are you sure they are 100% behind the Coaches?????
I would say maybe 70% and the rest feel like they have been used.
Thats my mail by one of the Yarra players.

To the best of my knowledge everyone is happy to be part of the final series after going up a division, a very good result. We have had no incidents at the club since the reformation and im sure everyone associated with the club appreciates the amount of work the coaching panel has put in to get us to where we are. As for your mail i dont see how they could have been used, we have had an influx of players in the last two years and the coaches have always pledged to put their best possible team on the park, if hurt feelings come of this i would suggest they train harder and get in that best team.

To the best of my knowledge everyone is happy to be part of the final series after going up a division, a very good result. We have had no incidents at the club since the reformation and im sure everyone associated with the club appreciates the amount of work the coaching panel has put in to get us to where we are. As for your mail i dont see how they could have been used, we have had an influx of players in the last two years and the coaches have always pledged to put their best possible team on the park, if hurt feelings come of this i would suggest they train harder and get in that best team.

Well that was my point there are some players that feel that the Coaches
Have made 2 set of rules one for the haves and one for the have Knots
Thats bad Coaching

Round 14 when we played sth yarra i over heard a group of players complaining about the president .Maybe he is the problem.

Knowone has got a problem with Nev & Keats there good blokes and ok coaches.
Its the ASS CLOWNS that run the bench for them that are know good and have every Yarra player knows it.

Knowone has got a problem with Nev & Keats there good blokes and ok coaches.
Its the ASS CLOWNS that run the bench for them that are know good and have every Yarra player knows it.
Wats going on down sth yarra way just received a pm from big rich calling the president a p%^&k must not like wat he sees in the mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back