Toast Slightly drunk Gander bestows New Year messages

Remove this Banner Ad

Crimson Azure - I’ve always liked your user name. It’s a good balance of clever but not too clever. You are an excellent moderator and an example to us all. You have one of the loveliest pups I have seen.

Crimson, I hope you and your loved ones have a wonderful new year.
B321A21C-89E3-4DF9-906F-465B390ACE36.jpeg

Okay then

Bluelegs. It’s been a very prominent year for you, one where you have taken that step to becoming one of the boards most engaged and most engaging posters. Bluelegs is an intriguing name given that it potentially invokes Carlton, so waa a courageous move on your part.

Very happy New Year and I’m expecting even bigger things from you in 2022

Okay then

Bluelegs. It’s been a very prominent year for you, one where you have taken that step to becoming one of the boards most engaged and most engaging posters. Bluelegs is an intriguing name given that it potentially invokes Carlton, so waa a courageous move on your part.

Very happy New Year and I’m expecting even bigger things from you in 2022
In past years I have generally forced myself to take a few days off after a bad loss to give myself a bit of a break from footy, so no surprise that my best posting year was when we won a flag.

The first 9 rounds were probably my favourite time on this site as The Streak TM was so unexpected and it was a lot of fun watching members of this board slowly come to realise that we were actually a good team.

In past years I have generally forced myself to take a few days off after a bad loss to give myself a bit of a break from footy, so no surprise that my best posting year was when we won a flag.

The first 9 rounds were probably my favourite time on this site as The Streak TM was so unexpected and it was a lot of fun watching members of this board slowly come to realise that we were actually a good team.
I still haven’t realised we’re a good team

But what if we didn't have the streak and were 5-5 going into the Dogs game?

But what if we didn't have the streak and were 5-5 going into the Dogs game?
We probably would have just scraped into the 8. So if Dogs fans are to be believed it would have made our flag that much better.

We're not good because we haven't been hunted yet

Also, imagine if we lost all of the games that we won against top-8 teams, then we would have not beaten a single top 8 team on top of losing to a number of bottom 8 teams.

Embarrasing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back