Slippy has slipped for the last time - Tribute thread

Where does slippy rank?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

But ando was loveable and he did not bash a dj for not playing a song
A Phil Collins song. Lets not forget, Phil Collins.

One thing Gerrard does have which no one else at any other club in England has is a permanent champions league trophy. That's what happens when you win it 5 times. Scholes was a good player in a very good team, but Gerrard carried his run of the mill team on his shoulders for years. Scholes and United may be atop the perch in England, but let's be blunt yea, on the international stage it's Liverpool and Gerrard who would be representing England. Again, that's what happens when you are the European kings of England. Enjoy your little domestic trophies.

Someone with username Steven Gerrard posts in Steven Gerrard thread slagging Manchester United player and praising Gerrard.

Shocking.
Was like that LeoMessi poster saying that United fans were biased in the Messi vs Ronaldo thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gerrard >>>>>>>>>>>>> fat frank >>>>>>>>>>>>> the orange tosser
Was planning on not trolling Stevie ITT out of respect for his retirement. However you've teed this up nicely.
Unashamedly posting for a 2nd time Bojan KantKick :D

Does Liverpool have that trophy or Stevie?

When the most sought after trophy in world club football is at your club where you are seen as a legend of that club and possibly the all time greatest player at that club...well you know....ahh * it...you know what I mean. It's there anytime he wants to hold it. Scholes on the hand, yea...medals and domestic trophies lol.

Does Liverpool have that trophy or Stevie?

I guess he'll he to console himself being one of the few playes to score and win in all the different cup finals.

I don't think he would've settled at Chelsea if he joined either. He hates all the glitz & glamour s**t that is prevalent in places like London. He doesn't go near London these days either unless for work. It would have been a move purely for the money and that just isn't Gerrard.

Medals are one thing, but actually having the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE trophy (let me re-emphasise that, the most important trophy in club football), permanently live at the club you represented your entire career, in which you had a big part in winning, when you can see it, hug it, kiss it, whenever you want, is something else....wanko :)
Lol the fact you think Gerrard is the best pool player of all time shows how stupid you are floggo. Better players than him did far more for your 5 UCL's. He can't take the UCL home with him either wanko

Lol the fact you think Gerrard is the best pool player of all time shows how stupid you are floggo. Better players than him did far more for your 5 UCL's. He can't take the UCL home with him either wanko

Stevie G is welcome in the Anfield trophy room anytime he wants to check out the UCL he won.

Unlike Paul Scholes who has to pay £15 for a visit to the Anfield museum to view the CL trophy he won in a 1999.

So in this case you've shown how stupid you are "floggo :)

He can't take it home with him and given you haven't argued this point but created one shows how stupid you are floggo wanko

He doesn't have to visit a Man United museum to view his trophies. Paul Scholes has to visit Anfield to view one of his. You have no argument and are embarrassing yourself.

He doesn't have to visit a Man United museum to view his trophies. Paul Scholes has to visit Anfield to view one of his. You have no argument and are embarrassing yourself.
Stevie Me is the only one who should be embarrassed. Having posters on here thinking he is Pools goat. He is barely top 5 lol.

Doubt it matters too much for scholes. Would take him months to sort through all the trophies he's won.

When the most sought after trophy in world club football is at your club where you are seen as a legend of that club and possibly the all time greatest player at that club...well you know....ahh glory be it...you know what I mean. It's there anytime he wants to hold it. Scholes on the hand, yea...medals and domestic trophies lol.

Thanks Stevie.

Back