Injury Sloane confirmed ACL :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Crom14

Rookie
Oct 13, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide
Disappointing, club legend and one of our all time greats. If there is a silver lining its that any talks of dropping him a younger player disappear and now we have to give the likes of Harry, Pedlar, Hately etc a crack. Short term it hurts but long term could realise a few players potential.

WetCrow1991

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 23, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Was having a positive impact yesterday. Such a shame for him.

At least the team really isn't hurt by this.

FR0GGY

Press the button
Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
Bugger, unfortunately he'll know exactly what he's in for, think his sister had 3 ACL's.
All the best in your recovery Rory, i cant see him wanting to finish like this, so i'm sure we'll see him back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jcpdragonx

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Lakers, Chiefs
He'll be back mid next year. Shocking run with injuries late in his career, champion of the club.

MatthewB

If the drinking lamp is lit, you should be too
Sep 17, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NY Yankees, Glenelg Adelaide Giants
Kinda knew it was last night but sucks it has be confirmed, let see if he can comeback, terrible way to end a career

Soggy2112

Club Legend
Aug 6, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
Almost a shame he didn’t get get stretchered off last night, may never get the send off he deserves.

VictorianCrow85

Club Legend
Jul 22, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Any chance at his age he gambles on the LARS method to recover? Shame this happened, looked like he was finally playing a role he can impact in.

Soggy2112

Club Legend
Aug 6, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
Any chance at his age he gambles on the LARS method to recover? Shame this happened, looked like he was finally playing a role he can impact in.
LARS isn’t really used anymore, from what I’ve read there’s a high risk of negative long term effects and a low chance of the surgery actually being successful.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad