Scandal Slobbo implies Essendon tanked

Remove this Banner Ad

Jenny in an Essendon thread. Nothing has changed.

And you and the gang stalking and making negative comments, yep, nothing has changed.

1521.gif

"Essendon won't win a game all year"

Won one game, proceed to lose 15-16 games in a row as expected

"They're tanking"

Lel.

I didn't listen to anything Robinson had to say when he was mindlessly supporting Hird and co, and I'm not about to start listening to him now. It was a weird decision to let Rich go but I'm not sure it's evidence of tanking.

Kinda pathetic how many people in this thread use terms like "slobbo" and "blobbo". Like insults about somebody's physique are ok or even relevant to the discussion. Grow up.
It's an accurate description of his writing ie he slobbers over the keyboard to produce random dribble.

Regardless of what happens between St Kilda and Brisbane today, yesterday's result simply re-affirms what a ******* ridiculous suggestion this was by this so-called 'journalist'.

I posted earlier in thread, highlighting exactly why his suggestion was way off the mark, but yesterday put a big exclamation mark on top of that.

Not tagging Daniel Rich? ******* spare me!

Essendon did what Melbourne Storm did when their players were banned for the year.. Played the kids and get them matured, then bring back the seniors and get a flag... They will benefit from this, bookmark it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back