SM is the Worst Bloke in the Sweet FA: PART 2. BOYS CLUB LEAKS INCOMING

BRAB

Just Hip my Wood
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Thread starter #1
I am literally so ******* done. I am sick of this campaigner getting off scott free for his constant attempts to compensate for his career choices by manipulating shit on a fantasy football forum.

What a ******* campaigner, genuine ******* campaigner. Honestly so sick of the shit I get form all you mouthbreating degenerate inbred ****s when this campaigner uses this site as his personal ego boost and never gets called out on it.

The CHEATING **** got me BANNED from the Disneyland of bigfooty and now he makes it worse by destroying a game I worked on for 2 hours by MODKILLING ME FOR DOING SOMETHING I DIDN'T DO.

Oh BRAB people must be outraged for you WRONG not even 1 person SPOKE UP in my DEFENCE for this BLATANT CORRUPTION.

IF I DID THIS I'D BE RAKED OVER THE COALS but BECAUSE it HAPPENED to ME it's NOBODIES PROBLEM apparently.

I am so ******* SICK of being TREATED LIKE SHIT on this ******* SITE.

ALL I WANT IS TO BE TREATED WITH SOME ******* RESPECT.

4 HOURS

That's ALL IT'LL TAKE for you ALL to BE EXPOSED.

**** this League, **** you ALL and **** MY LIFE.

FUCCK YOU SM YOU campaignerSTAIN **** **** YOU TO ******* HELL YOU CHEATING ****.

Also considering Running STATE OF ORIGIN FOR SEASON 26 PM me if interested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blacky

The King
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Denver Broncos & Gold City Royals
Moderator #2
Brab we all share this sentiment, I’ll just need to consider whether it is Main Board relevant....

It is

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tony Lynn 15

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
I am literally so ******* done. I am sick of this campaigner getting off scott free for his constant attempts to compensate for his career choices by manipulating shit on a fantasy football forum.

What a ******* campaigner, genuine ******* campaigner. Honestly so sick of the shit I get form all you mouthbreating degenerate inbred ****s when this campaigner uses this site as his personal ego boost and never gets called out on it.

The CHEATING **** got me BANNED from the Disneyland of bigfooty and now he makes it worse by destroying a game I worked on for 2 hours by MODKILLING ME FOR DOING SOMETHING I DIDN'T DO.

Oh BRAB people must be outraged for you WRONG not even 1 person SPOKE UP in my DEFENCE for this BLATANT CORRUPTION.

IF I DID THIS I'D BE RAKED OVER THE COALS but BECAUSE it HAPPENED to ME it's NOBODIES PROBLEM apparently.

I am so ******* SICK of being TREATED LIKE SHIT on this ******* SITE.

ALL I WANT IS TO BE TREATED WITH SOME ******* RESPECT.

4 HOURS

That's ALL IT'LL TAKE for you ALL to BE EXPOSED.

**** this League, **** you ALL and **** MY LIFE.

FUCCK YOU SM YOU campaignerSTAIN **** **** YOU TO ******* HELL YOU CHEATING ****.

Also considering Running STATE OF ORIGIN FOR SEASON 26 PM me if interested.
TheCoach16 thoughts?

Top Bottom