SM is the Worst Bloke in the Sweet FA: PART 2. BOYS CLUB LEAKS INCOMING

Remove this Banner Ad

I am literally so ******* done. I am sick of this campaigner getting off scott free for his constant attempts to compensate for his career choices by manipulating s**t on a fantasy football forum.

What a ******* campaigner, genuine ******* campaigner. Honestly so sick of the s**t I get form all you mouthbreating degenerate inbred *s when this campaigner uses this site as his personal ego boost and never gets called out on it.

The CHEATING * got me BANNED from the Disneyland of bigfooty and now he makes it worse by destroying a game I worked on for 2 hours by MODKILLING ME FOR DOING SOMETHING I DIDN'T DO.

Oh BRAB people must be outraged for you WRONG not even 1 person SPOKE UP in my DEFENCE for this BLATANT CORRUPTION.

IF I DID THIS I'D BE RAKED OVER THE COALS but BECAUSE it HAPPENED to ME it's NOBODIES PROBLEM apparently.

I am so ******* SICK of being TREATED LIKE s**t on this ******* SITE.

ALL I WANT IS TO BE TREATED WITH SOME ******* RESPECT.

4 HOURS

That's ALL IT'LL TAKE for you ALL to BE EXPOSED.

* this League, * you ALL and * MY LIFE.

FUCCK YOU SM YOU campaignerSTAIN * * YOU TO ******* HELL YOU CHEATING *.

Also considering Running STATE OF ORIGIN FOR SEASON 26 PM me if interested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am literally so ******* done. I am sick of this campaigner getting off scott free for his constant attempts to compensate for his career choices by manipulating s**t on a fantasy football forum.

What a ******* campaigner, genuine ******* campaigner. Honestly so sick of the s**t I get form all you mouthbreating degenerate inbred ****s when this campaigner uses this site as his personal ego boost and never gets called out on it.

The CHEATING **** got me BANNED from the Disneyland of bigfooty and now he makes it worse by destroying a game I worked on for 2 hours by MODKILLING ME FOR DOING SOMETHING I DIDN'T DO.

Oh BRAB people must be outraged for you WRONG not even 1 person SPOKE UP in my DEFENCE for this BLATANT CORRUPTION.

IF I DID THIS I'D BE RAKED OVER THE COALS but BECAUSE it HAPPENED to ME it's NOBODIES PROBLEM apparently.

I am so ******* SICK of being TREATED LIKE s**t on this ******* SITE.

ALL I WANT IS TO BE TREATED WITH SOME ******* RESPECT.

4 HOURS

That's ALL IT'LL TAKE for you ALL to BE EXPOSED.

**** this League, **** you ALL and **** MY LIFE.

FUCCK YOU SM YOU campaignerSTAIN **** **** YOU TO ******* HELL YOU CHEATING ****.

Also considering Running STATE OF ORIGIN FOR SEASON 26 PM me if interested.

TheCoach16 thoughts?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back