SMA/SANFL Protest at PAFC game

Remove this Banner Ad

Power Trip

Debutant
Oct 7, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I think it's time we protest against the disgraceful food and drink prices and the potential take over of the GDV

If the village is taken over I call all Port supporters to not attend the GDV round 1
Leave it empty...give them nothing

Also maybe a Liverpool type protest over their ticket prices...a game where we all walk out at 3 quarter time in protest or a complete non buying of all food and drink in the ground

Power in numbers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What take over? The SMA has no jurisdiction over the GDV

I know it's rumour but we still need to be aware

Triple M this morning reporting that Ports Game Day Village will be fully controlled by SMA meaning beer and food prices will be matched like in the stadium. Still trying to find out more on this new development

Also maybe a Liverpool type protest over their ticket prices...a game where we all walk out at 3 quarter time in protest

Typical Poort Powa copying the Crows' ideas again

Do they run the crows pre game stuff? I bloody hope that if it happens our profit margins agreed with the campaigners increase. I can't imagine Koch/Thomas letting us get bent over.

Walking out of a game would make us look ridiculous

Why would it make us look ridiculous?
Sends a very strong message

Everyone always complains about the food and drink prices and then just lines up like a lemming to buy their overpriced garbage

I've not bought food at AO since we moved there and not at AAMI before that for 2-3 years
(I buy beer at GDV happily and then 1-3 in the ground but only rarely and only due to enjoying a beer at the footy and no other choice...have done the hip flask before too)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone always complains about the food and drink prices and then just lines up like a lemming to buy their overpriced garbage

I've not bought food at AO since we moved there and not at AAMI before that for 2-3 years
(I buy beer at GDV happily and then 1-3 in the ground but only rarely and only due to enjoying a beer at the footy and no other choice...have done the hip flask before too)

If you have an issue with the SMA food and drink prices then the right protest is to not buy them at all.

Because all that does is hurt the team. It is the most ridiculous thing I have heard. Imagine a game is on the line and half your supporters walked out on you at 3/4 time. Can't think of anything stupider.

Because all that does it hurt the team. It is the most ridiculous thing I have heard. Imagine a game is on the line and half your supporters walked on you at 3/4 time. Can't think of anything stupider.
And then there's the way the media would report it. Remember how much s**t we hung on the Crows
for leaving early? The reasoning is irrelevant

I know it's rumour but we still need to be aware

Triple M this morning reporting that Ports Game Day Village will be fully controlled by SMA meaning beer and food prices will be matched like in the stadium. Still trying to find out more on this new development
You don't take notice of those Crows Ambassadors, Cunningham the main instigator on MMM do you.. The SMA has no control of Tennis SA land.
The Club has already stated it will continue this year

I remember when the groundswell was building for people not to buy food at AAMI stadium only for us to then find out that if we didn't make a minimum amount of sales the club had to write a cheque to the sanfl to cover the difference

They had a minimum guaranteed sales amount regardless of the quality or value of food they provided

Disgusting

Wouldn't be surprised if there was a similar deal at AO.

Ill continue my own ways of ensuring the sma gets as little profit from me as possible

I'd rather it finished up than be taken over.

I go because it's a great atmosphere and it supports the club. If the SMA take over it will be neither and I'd rather drink water from the torrens.

That isn't water.

That isn't water.

S1YiUTJ.jpg

"I am the lizard queen!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back