Small PC games you're addicted to

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 19, 2008
Rock Bottom
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I'm a fan of free pc games that are usually no fuss, but very addictive.

post screenshots and download links if you can

Right now ive been playing the original DOS prince of persia....God that brings back memories. im sure most of you know it, but i'll post up the screenshot

pop1-07.jpg

I've been a fan of this game for a long time. It's called N, they've also just released it on the Nintendo DS and Xbox Arcade Live. but the PC version is free. I've clocked the 100 levels and I downloaded an extra pack with 100 more levels. really great and addictive game.

n-21.jpg

Download the game at http://www.thewayoftheninja.org/

Finally, this one is a demo but I like it...It also uses a footy that looks like a sherrin. :thumbsu:

football-o-saurus-dinosaurs.jpg

Download the demo here: http://www.windowsgames.co.uk/football.html

Prince of Persia is quite possibly the greatest game ever.

I'm currently hooked to Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds. Essentially a Star Wars version of Age of Empires II.
yer galactic battlegrounds is pretty good, but empire at war is even better. Kinda like a total war game and u control land and space battles.

N is on XBLA? Now that is awesome. I used to play N so much.

SNES/Sega/GBA/N64 emulators always go down well.

Also, New Star Soccer 3 and International Cricket Captain 3 are very good.

yer galactic battlegrounds is pretty good, but empire at war is even better. Kinda like a total war game and u control land and space battles.
I hate Empire at War. IMO it's Galactic Battlegrounds but slower with smaller armies.

Galactic Battlegrounds was pretty cool. I played it a fair bit back in the day. Some of the units that weren't taken from the movie were pretty poor though. I also hated that in the mode where you have to protect your hero he can't do anything. You'd have Darth Vader standing there with his sabre in hand defenceless because he's not programmed to attack, just to run and hide.

what evs. BTW, best strategy game of all time is either AOE II or Rome Total war. Apart from CaC 2, age of mythology and medieval 2 total war, nothing comes close

I personally like Rise of Nations ( something about nuking countries to hell that appeals to me) as far as RTS go, but yeah, AOE and Total War are definitely at the top of the strategy tree

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back