(Log in to remove this ad.)

SonofSamsquanch

Member of Bushwood Golf Club
Mar 31, 2016
Deep South
AFL Club
North Melbourne
LOL

16:30 left in the last Martin calls Frog a f***ing fat c***.

Fair to say they didn't like the physicality we applied.
That wasn't the bit where razor ray asked the richmond biatch, "are you talking to me?" Was it?

I don't think that was dusty, as it happened in our forward line when we had a set shot. But some other tigger munt must have been making some comment that Razor didn't like.

DarwinRoo

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 10, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
South Dragons, Storm.
Bumped into Moons on the way out of the ground last night and he said words to the effect that "Brad wouldn't have enjoyed sitting at home watching that".
Mooney is a ******* idiot.

Brad would have loved it. Brad would want his old players to win and succeed, on and off the field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sbdan

Club Legend
Apr 26, 2005
FNQ
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Rooboys
Mooney is a ******* idiot.

Brad would have loved it. Brad would want his old players to win and succeed, on and off the field.
It must have created some self doubt though. I actually found myself feeling angry at scott as the game went on. His arrogance and stubbornness to stick with a failed gameplan, when all the players wanted was to play hard footy.

Hojuman

Norm Smith Medallist
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Notice Pittard & Polec last night not feeling the pressure ? Kids step up and they don't feel so under the pump to have a great game.

Loved Pittard in the 1st. Could have taken an easy mark on the wing in front of Goldy but punched it out. Mistake. He realised and couple of Tiggy's told him about it. Just back to his position and go again.

Really like him. Bad hair, s**t tatts but already a Shinboner. Adds something.

DarkPhoenix

Cont-Roo-Versial
May 26, 2009
Hobart, Tasmania
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
ManCity, Cardinals, Avalanche
If Shinboner Spirit needs to be defined, that's it.

DEEDS NOT WORDS

But it's not something that needs to be talked about. You can see it. If we have to talk about it, we aren't doing it.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
My schools motto was "by deeds not words alone" but in wanky latin. Fantastic words to live by

Top Bottom