Autopsy Smashed the Tigers - Rd 11, 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Like Lynch’s first goal where he ran into Tarrant and flopped to the ground?

Exactly, we all hate the s**t free kicks when they go against us. I wasn't being critical of Brown, I just didn't think some of them should have been frees.

If I was Rhyce Id bring this jumper in on Monday, hold it up and point to it and say:

"This...This is what North does best, and you can beat the top sides in the competition when you play like this, you've always had it in you and last night you blokes found it."

You are an absolute legend GR.

I'd be more than happy to throw in a few bucks to fund the purchase of a new Mac as you've been my go to resource for North highlights for many, many years now.

Thanks See See. Posted links earlier in this thread for anyone who would like to help.

Thanks See See. Posted links earlier in this thread for anyone who would like to help.

It’s asking for Facebook password
I can’t remember mine lol
Any chance of PM ing your bank account details?
I can do a transfer immediately:)

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Is it just me (and fine if so) or is Lynch completely overrated?

Apart from being tall he seems pretty ordinary.

Tarrant made him look stupid.

Last edited:
LOL

16:30 left in the last Martin calls Frog a f***ing fat c***.

Fair to say they didn't like the physicality we applied.
That wasn't the bit where razor ray asked the richmond biatch, "are you talking to me?" Was it?

I don't think that was dusty, as it happened in our forward line when we had a set shot. But some other tigger munt must have been making some comment that Razor didn't like.

Is it just me (and fine if so) or is Lynch completely overrated?

Apart from being tall he seems pretty ordinary.
Over rated. If he was rated at all he's overrated. Unless it's for dropping to the ground in a rance-like flop when he thinks the umpire is watching.

Bumped into Moons on the way out of the ground last night and he said words to the effect that "Brad wouldn't have enjoyed sitting at home watching that".

Mooney is a ******* idiot.

Brad would have loved it. Brad would want his old players to win and succeed, on and off the field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brad would have loved it. Brad would want his old players to win and succeed, on and off the field.
It must have created some self doubt though. I actually found myself feeling angry at scott as the game went on. His arrogance and stubbornness to stick with a failed gameplan, when all the players wanted was to play hard footy.

Haha BS’s BS has sucked the mighty Darwinroo in too..

Notice Pittard & Polec last night not feeling the pressure ? Kids step up and they don't feel so under the pump to have a great game.

Loved Pittard in the 1st. Could have taken an easy mark on the wing in front of Goldy but punched it out. Mistake. He realised and couple of Tiggy's told him about it. Just back to his position and go again.

Really like him. Bad hair, s**t tatts but already a Shinboner. Adds something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back