Autopsy Smashed the Tigers - Rd 11, 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

If Shinboner Spirit needs to be defined, that's it.

DEEDS NOT WORDS

But it's not something that needs to be talked about. You can see it. If we have to talk about it, we aren't doing it.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
My schools motto was "by deeds not words alone" but in wanky latin. Fantastic words to live by

I really wouldn't be against getting Roos in as a Footy GM with Shaw as the coach.
OK. I have warmed to this idea. I'd like to see how Shaw manages the next few weeks, but history isn't always kind to fill in coaches. But here is an opportunity to turn that around, and I realise that Rhyce would have a trust relationship with Roos.

Yep. I admit... This could work, and it could break the hoodoo of a fill in coach not making the rise to permanent coach!

Melts on Tiger board very humorous. Worth a look.

Apparently we are a "nothing club", "nothing game", "no one there" etc.

Well if we are that bad, how ****ing stupid are the clowns that laugh about getting owned by such a club AGAIN?!!

Yes but is there any discussion or comparison of Lynch’s 5 disposals compared to Cotch’s 6 disposals in that Final.

Like at least Lynch got 1 goal which is the difference

Oh, and Lynch fell over backwards which was champagne comedy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well after a great Friday night and Saturday VFL game I am looking forward to continuing the momentum - well that was until I looked up the fixture to see when our next home game in Melbourne is - in AUGUST! 2 full months away!!

This is just ridiculous - I hope the new member centric Board do something about this next year - you can't have a 2 month gap in the middle of the season for home games in Melbourne.

well that was until I looked up the fixture to see when our next home game in Melbourne is - in AUGUST! 2 full months away!!

Yup, round 20.

Ridiculous, and honestly I thought the turnout on a Friday night blockbuster against the tigers where we had a new ******* coach would've brought the fans out.

What happened to our crowds? I swear there used to be alot more turnout for these games, now because of the 2 month gap I fear the crowds will just dwindle further.

Well after a great Friday night and Saturday VFL game I am looking forward to continuing the momentum - well that was until I looked up the fixture to see when our next home game in Melbourne is - in AUGUST! 2 full months away!!

yep. 3 ******* Tassie home games in a row. It's bullshit.

Yup, round 20.

Ridiculous, and honestly I thought the turnout on a Friday night blockbuster against the tigers where we had a new ******* coach would've brought the fans out.

What happened to our crowds? I swear there used to be alot more turnout for these games, now because of the 2 month gap I fear the crowds will just dwindle further.
Unfortunately a lot of damage has been done - whether it be the reserved seat issues with opposition supporters, announcing the 4th game in Tassie without giving members a heads up, the last 3 years of the Scott era and its 22 wins out of 66. It has all added up.

We have given supporters reasons not to turn up - and they have chosen that option. As a club we can't afford that.

The Board will have to work hard to get these supporters back into the fold. Sacking Scott was a good first move - winning games will also help.

While us on here are rusted on the reality is there is plenty of non footy things for kids and families to do these days.

Not having a home game in Melbourne for 2 months just as we look to gain some momentum is unbelievably bad. it is a key reason why 4 games in Hobart is 1-2 too many.

Unfortunately a lot of damage has been done - whether it be the reserved seat issues with opposition supporters, announcing the 4th game in Tassie without giving members a heads up, the last 3 years of the Scott era and its 22 wins out of 66. It has all added up.

We have given supporters reasons not to turn up - and they have chosen that option. As a club we can't afford that.

The Board will have to work hard to get these supporters back into the fold. Sacking Scott was a good first move - winning games will also help.

While us on here are rusted on the reality is there is plenty of non footy things for kids and families to do these days.

Not having a home game in Melbourne for 2 months just as we look to gain some momentum is unbelievably bad. it is a key reason why 4 games in Hobart is 1-2 too many.
I don't buy that but I don't want to accidentally rub people the wrong way.

Or the supporters are weak as piss.

Loved last nights game. It was the first time in a long time I felt we got our identity back. It was great watching the boys putting their bodies on the line and playing in a spirit that is the epitome of our club. The boys played like the jumper meant something to them. I said this in the Ben Cunnington thread, we have a great team with plenty of talent. Dont fall for the they need to rebuild bs. I know many posters feel the same.

And wasn't it great to see players playing as if the shackles were off and playing on instinct. Brad was stubborn and believed in his game plan but unfortunately the game plan was to have players playing in a robotic style. How good was it to see Jy in a pack in the first qtr using his dancing feet to get out of trouble. If Brad was still coaching, Jy's first instinct would be to handball as the first option and generally it would have been to a flat footed player. I never understood why he just didn't let them play to their strengths. In saying that I am happy that RS is allowing that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back