Autopsy Smashed the Tigers - Rd 11, 2019

I come in peace.
Went with one Tiger mate and three North mates last night.
Smashed us in every department.
Cunnington is criminally underrated in the footy world. Gun.
way too good and I said to my North mates that you were better than a 3-7 side before the game.
All the best.

Themanbun

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I come in peace.
Went with one Tiger mate and three North mates last night.
Smashed us in every department.
Cunnington is criminally underrated in the footy world. Gun.
way too good and I said to my North mates that you were better than a 3-7 side before the game.
All the best.

Can we have Stack?

Stat I've just come across:

Rhyce Shaw is 37yo and is the 37th coach for North Melbourne and they won by 37 points.
Hopefully when I'm 69, I'll be the 69th coach of North and we will win my first game in charge by 69 points. :stern look

CarnTheKANGAS

Team Captain
Aug 30, 2011
Earth
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Can someone explain to me why Jarrad Waite got such a armchair ride out of the AFL system when you had Wood/Zurhaar/Larkey in the reserves?

Surely this went a long way to costing Scott his job. These guys should have been in the side alot earlier then they were. How can you dump Brent Harvey to give young guys a chance yet plod along Jarrad Waite when you got those 3 in the reserves. All 3 are gems if you ask me and the idea that they had to wait for Waite to depart seems crazy to me

The problem was not in playing Waite as when he played he was elite. The issue was a) a transition plan for when he did retire and b) not playing Larky was a direct replacement when Waite got injured last year... it was criminal by Scott and now he starts getting shown up for the fraud he is.

WD Roo

All Australian
Dec 18, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Genuine question;

Why can't we wear this year's Indigenous jumper every home game?

It's so good. And with the blue shorts? It's our best look by far.
Because Eddie would complain to Gill that it clashes with the Pies away strip.

WD Roo

All Australian
Dec 18, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Permanently put it at the entrance of Arden Street with the title ”This is North Melbourne”

Feb 19, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Jeez your a ******
If they're not piss weak then they're spoilt brats.

They/You (whoever) want to complain about Tasmania but our crowds are s**t. We'll lose Good Friday because our crowds are s**t. We're made fun of in the media because our crowds are s**t.

That is not as much on the club as people want to believe. Where is everyone?

nelroo

Premiership Player
Aug 8, 2004
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Can someone explain to me why Jarrad Waite got such a armchair ride out of the AFL system when you had Wood/Zurhaar/Larkey in the reserves?

Surely this went a long way to costing Scott his job. These guys should have been in the side alot earlier then they were. How can you dump Brent Harvey to give young guys a chance yet plod along Jarrad Waite when you got those 3 in the reserves. All 3 are gems if you ask me and the idea that they had to wait for Waite to depart seems crazy to me
Waite a match winner when on. Simple. The 3 you mention were/are not ready

Played for the jumper, like true shinboners.

Spot on.

Just get that feeling that IF the team can work on the stamina of running out games (rinse repeat) like they did, they'll trouble plenty and may be the dark horses for a finals push. Look forward to what Hosier (newly recruited fwd) can bring to Shaw's fwd set up.

Back