Remove this Banner Ad

Sidog

Debutant
Mar 28, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Last edited:

Enjoying it but keeps freezing while trying to load an ad.

That's not cool, just out of curiosity are you on wifi or mobile? Also would you mind shutting it down and seeing if it freezes again on the ad?

I'm on wifi, got up to season 4 and it froze loading an ad after a match. Had had ads before then that were fine but this one froze the game.

I closed and restarted. Was able to play the match (that I had previously played before the freeze.) but froze post match trying to load the ad again.

Other than that really liked it. Fast levelling is good and 5 seasons is pretty generous for free. I'd think about cutting it to 3 if I were you.

Will check this out on the iPad when I get home. Played the s**t out of the Flash game on the net a few years back.

Sweet, you'll probably want at least a iPad Air and up I've tested on my 3rd Gen iPad and it's a bit sluggish.

Restarted it and same thing happened.

Cool, it should have code to recognise when a ad load has gone bad and continue but I might ad something to override that again after like 10 or 15 seconds. I'll add it to the update list ;)

I'm on wifi, got up to season 4 and it froze loading an ad after a match. Had had ads before then that were fine but this one froze the game.

I closed and restarted. Was able to play the match (that I had previously played before the freeze.) but froze post match trying to load the ad again.

Other than that really liked it. Fast levelling is good and 5 seasons is pretty generous for free. I'd think about cutting it to 3 if I were you.

Cheers mate, yeah I'll probably play with the number of seasons available for free I actually started at 8 and got talked down to 5... but 3 might be the magic number but early on just want people to enjoy the game before I start turning the screws ;)

Sweet, you'll probably want at least a iPad Air and up I've tested on my 3rd Gen iPad and it's a bit sluggish.
Using a 4th gen and it runs fine, did have the same freeze on the first ad that a few others have had though. Still just as fun as the flash game.

Hey mate, iPhone 6 on wifi, loving the game but once again freezes when loading the first ad after about 7 games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Using a 4th gen and it runs fine, did have the same freeze on the first ad that a few others have had though. Still just as fun as the flash game.

That's good to know about the 4th gen iPad running alright I was a bit worried as I'd only tested on 3rd gen and 5th gen. I' going to try and fix the ad crashing bug in a update so hopefully be updated in a day or two.

Noticed a minor issue where the game can freeze if a fielder drops a catch then throws it to the stump/keeper who just lets it go. The ball just sits in the outfield and game needs to be restarted. Only happened twice though.

Noticed a minor issue where the game can freeze if a fielder drops a catch then throws it to the stump/keeper who just lets it go. The ball just sits in the outfield and game needs to be restarted. Only happened twice though.

That's wonky as! I've never seen that myself. Just curious on both times how far was the fielder from the wicket keeper? Was it close in or in the outfield?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back