Certified Legendary Thread SMedia: 30 for 30 (30. Ant Bear #601)

Remove this Banner Ad

You think do you?

Get it accurate before you come in with pointless accusations.

Your "woe is me the mods carded me therefore everyone else is trolling" gig is probably the saddest persona I've seen in this place. Stop moaning, stop throwing out baseless accusations that absolutely are no chance of flying with your teammates (most of whom know me more than they know you) and take a rest.

The Bombers are renowned for their ability to zoom in for a teammate, that none are flying this flag with you is telling.

If I'm wrong and it was a previous match thread then I'll apologise and wear it wholeheartedly, but 4 posters including Coach had that same image as their avatar and you're adamant you were oblivious to it the whole time?

Fine.

I started my account when I was 13 and made the worst phantom draft in the history of phantom drafts over on the draft board

Now I post "slightly above sub-par" phantom drafts and "incredibly below par" posts on the SFA board, so really not much has changed in 5 years
I'm still scared to go back and look at my old boards, was (still am) ******* awful at assessing talent and reading trends

I'm still scared to go back and look at my old boards, was (still am) ******* awful at assessing talent and reading trends
In my 2015 phantom draft I don't think I watched a single game of u18's footy, I'm pretty sure I just looked at the names others put and gave Freo the players I really wanted. Learnt the year after that maybe I should watch some games :p

I started my account when I was 13 and made the worst phantom draft in the history of phantom drafts over on the draft board

Now I post "slightly above sub-par" phantom drafts and "incredibly below par" posts on the SFA board, so really not much has changed in 5 years
I used to combine all the BF phantom drafts in a spreadsheet to create an aggregate I'd work off on draft day. I probably have your shitty phantom on my computer somewhere. 😂

I used to combine all the BF phantom drafts in a spreadsheet to create an aggregate I'd work off on draft day. I probably have your shitty phantom on my computer somewhere. 😂
If I knew this in 2015 I would consider myself an "established and respected draft watcher" and brag to all my mates at lunch breaks

In my 2015 phantom draft I don't think I watched a single game of u18's footy, I'm pretty sure I just looked at the names others put and gave Freo the players I really wanted. Learnt the year after that maybe I should watch some games :p
😂 that's the way, as long as you stuck to your guns when questioned that's all that matters

😂 that's the way, as long as you stuck to your guns when questioned that's all that matters
"Why did you pick (random key forward who never made it) for Freo?"

"Well, I think we need to replace Matthew Pavlich"

If I'm wrong and it was a previous match thread then I'll apologise and wear it wholeheartedly, but 4 posters including Coach had that same image as their avatar and you're adamant you were oblivious to it the whole time?

Fine.

Alright man, I'll accept that. I'm more mortified for Coach more than anything else that you'd think that was a real thing even for a minute. If I'd noticed the avatar change and if I even knew for a second earlier about his poor girl they know I would have been the first to offer my condolences.

Put aside your beef with the running of the forum and the moderation but as far as me, or the BC and the Bombers there was nothing but love there. It was a season or two where we really were on fire against each other but it was always done without any form of real hatred, this place is based on those sorts of interactions (maybe not to that degree since).

I told you it was a pedo reference because that's what it seemed you wanted to fire up but I can see your issues run deeper than forum banter. I've been making fun of the old head Bombers for following a teenager into battle for years. You know those blokes, if somebody was calling them something like that they aren't avoiding the conflict... they know this whole thread is about history and nothing more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just don't want to go to the music section and see what music I like 5 years ago. It would make it very hard to keep being pretentious about my music taste, and if I don't do that, who will? :(

I just don't want to go to the music section and see what music I like 5 years ago. It would make it very hard to keep being pretentious about my music taste, and if I don't do that, who will? :(
I'm going to go on the rap thread and make fun of you for liking Death Grips

I just don't want to go to the music section and see what music I like 5 years ago. It would make it very hard to keep being pretentious about my music taste, and if I don't do it, who will? :(

i am 13 and love The Beatles. everone else in my class likes miley cryis and justin Bieber but not me. haha 😝

I'm going to go on the rap thread and make fun of you for liking Death Grips
After seeing them live and seeing the fanbase, please do.
i am 13 and love The Beatles. everone else in my class likes miley cryis and justin Bieber but not me. haha 😝
That girl's name? Jimi Hendrix.

After seeing them live and seeing the fanbase, please do.

That girl's name? Jimi Hendrix.
I know a lot of Death Grips fans, I was a huge DG fan at one point! (Something something the most experimental artists of all time something something yeah I don't listen to trap music) But after a few years I went wow this is pretentious after being around a few mates who loved DG and stopped listening

I know a lot of Death Grips fans, I was a huge DG fan at one point! (Something something the most experimental artists of all time something something yeah I don't listen to trap music) But after a few years I went wow this is pretentious after being around a few mates who loved DG and stopped listening
It was all the Burzum shirts that threw me off. I dig black metal, but the dude's a Nazi.

I still love Death Grips, but when I'm in the mood for that atm I just listen to Ugandan deconstructed club music, as all cool folks do. :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back