News James Rahilly departs Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats bullshit she is the most knowledgeable journo about what's happening in the AFL especially coming out of the AFL and clubs.
But you are entitled to your opinion , same as me.

and regardless of her skill as a journalist we should be above going after her appearance.

Don't see too many posters attacking the physical appearance of male journalists they don't agree with.

Thats bullshit she is the most knowledgeable journo about what's happening in the AFL especially coming out of the AFL and clubs.
But you are entitled to your opinion , same as me.
She used to be. Ever since she moved to Croc-o-s**t media, she's been nothing but trash.

She used to be. Ever since she moved to Croc-o-sh*t media, she's been nothing but trash.
Bang on, anything lard arse Craig Hutchinson has anything to do with always goes to s**t.

and regardless of her skill as a journalist we should be above going after her appearance.

Don't see too many posters attacking the physical appearance of male journalists they don't agree with.
You can * off with that sexism bullshit. I've said way worse things about male footy personalities. I hate everybody equally.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back