Trading Places SNAKES ANNUAL TRADING GAME VERSION 3.0 DRAFT THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Each team is allowed a maximum 3 category B rookies.
38 senior, 6 cat A rookies, Max 3 cat B
39 senior, 5 cat A rookies, Max 3 cat B
40 senior, 4 cat A rookies, Max 3 cat B

That doesn't really answer my question. Are we distinguishing between Category A and Category B rookies in this game? I don't really have the time or inclination to research who might or might not qualify as a Category B rookie, just to make a rookie selection at the back end of an imaginary draft. For example I think its correct that Queensland and NSW footballers can qualify as Category B zone selections but there's probably other conditions as well. We didn't seem to worry much about father son selections or Academy picks in an "open draft" so I don't see why we would be too worried about distinguishing between Category A and Category B rookies in a rookie draft. In the end I'm not too worried either way...just want to know what the ruling is.

If I'm limited to four rookies only, I'll pass on my other selections, if we are allowed up to seven rookies I'll keep selecting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That doesn't really answer my question. Are we distinguishing between Category A and Category B rookies in this game? I don't really have the time or inclination to research who might or might not qualify as a Category B rookie, just to make a rookie selection at the back end of an imaginary draft. For example I think its correct that Queensland and NSW footballers can qualify as Category B zone selections but there's probably other conditions as well. We didn't seem to worry much about father son selections or Academy picks in an "open draft" so I don't see why we would be too worried about distinguishing between Category A and Category B rookies in a rookie draft. In the end I'm not too worried either way...just want to know what the ruling is.

If I'm limited to four rookies only, I'll pass on my other selections, if we are allowed up to seven rookies I'll keep selecting.

If they are already on your list as a category B rookie like Matt Eagles then they are still considered category B, any other player picked will be category A we don’t draft any category B players, hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah no cat Bs. Excluding the guys already on lists.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back