Melbourne - thetradesman
North Melbourne -
Port Adelaide - Mitchell5
Richmond - Pie 4 Life
St Kilda - harro92
Sydney - reggie
West Coast - Danger Money
Western Bulldogs -

Welcome all returning and new players. Another year another trading game. I'll be looking for 17 coaches. The game will include a national draft and possible a rookie draft if the interest is as high as last time.

Same rules apply as always.
*Lists are capped at 44 (not including cat B rookies) if you trade for a rookie listed player they automatically become a senior listed player
*Delisted player you intend to rookie are open for anyone to draft. There is no friendly agreement in these games. So be careful
*You much delist enough players to accomodate your draft picks. There will be no delistings mid draft. Same applies for rookies
*Trading scenarios will be different, instead of being told you much trade player A to club B. You will now be givin a player to target. If the coach cannot land player A, there first draft pick will be push down a spot
*Hopefully there will be no coaches doubling up, if there is. There will be strictly no trading between the clubs or in a 3 way deal.
*We will be using current list. Players such as Billy Hartung, Aaron Mullett and Michael Talia will be in the ND.
*Lastly.. there will be no trading for future draft picks

Let me know if I have missed ant rules!

Start time will be determined over the weekend. Hopefully a Sunday night/ Monday start. Trading will be around a week with ND starting the day after the trade period. Like all of my games the drsft will unofficially start after the deadline.

I will post all the required threads soon including, list thread, delisting thread and drafting thread. I'll be asking a few guys to vote the game. Based on trades and drafting.

Enjoy, and get tagging!

Attachments

• IMG_1366.jpg
    IMG_1366.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

I’m in.
Would prefer if we could trade future picks but it’s your game.
Like the idea of having a trade target. Makes it interesting.
Are we doing 2018 teams. E.g Motlop at Port, Hodge at Lions?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m in, few questions.
Are we picking teams or will you do that.
Will deadlines be based on Melbourne time we had this problem last game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol forgot the pick the team part. Yes we will pick teams. I'm happy to wait to pick my side to gIve you guys who ever you want. Yep Monday lists will be final for the game

In too.

How many pick minimum in the ND?

I'll take the crows if I can take my team otherwise haven't had the giants b4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back