Melbourne - Thetrader15
North Melbourne -
Port Adelaide - goldcoastsun
Richmond -
St Kilda - eth-dog
Sydney - SSwans2011
West Coast -
Western Bulldogs - harro92

Welcome all returning and new players. Another year another trading game. I'll be looking for 17 coaches.

At this stage we probably won’t do a draft.i don’t have enough knowledge on this years draft yet. So you can vote as you join weather we pick a mock and use those players, or just trade picks. - or alternatively we play this game for 7-9 days. Then a week out from the draft we continue this game with a further week of trading. A slight change up to normal games. But could be interesting.

Same rules apply as always.
*Lists are capped at 44 (not including cat B rookies) if you trade for a rookie listed player they automatically become a senior listed player
*Trading scenarios will be different, instead of being told you much trade player A to club B. You will now be givin a player to target. If the coach cannot land player A, there first draft pick will be push down a spot
*Hopefully there will be no coaches doubling up, if there is. There will be strictly no trading between the clubs or in a 3 way deal.
* As there is no draft we might do a mature age draft with a pick or 2 each if everyone is keen.
*Lastly.. there will be no trading for future draft picks

Let me know if I have missed any rules!

Start time will be determined over the next few days. Trading will be about 7-9 days..

I will post all the required threads soon.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Snake Charmer

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 11, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Minnesota Timberwolves
Sorry guys I’ve been flat out. About to have dinner so I’ll sit down update the op and get tagging to fill the game

Snake Charmer

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 11, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Minnesota Timberwolves
Get tagging if you know anyone else keen. Probably need 3-4 more teams minimum and we can get started by the weekend

Thetrader15

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 16, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
You can have an extra pick in the mature age draft we might hold hahah
Now that I'm Melb, I totally disagree with the concept of the PP.

Are we using the current draft pick list?

Round 21:
View attachment 724771

I have changed the source I use for the AFL ladder in this spreadsheet, which means that the draft picks will now be 100% live throughout the home and away season. Through finals and the trade period it will still be manually updated, so please be patient :)

As a result of this change, the system I had for marking the round number in the top of the spreadsheet no longer works. I have replaced this with a date/time in the lower left corner.

I used this ladder source for something else last week and it appears to be stable and accurate, however please tag me and let me know if anything seems dodgy.

Snake Charmer

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 11, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Minnesota Timberwolves
Now that I'm Melb, I totally disagree with the concept of the PP.

Are we using the current draft pick list?
Depends when we start. If we start before Monday we will use that list. If not we will use the updated list for next week

yyou

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
NY Mets, NO Pelicans, Toronto Leafs
I'll take Sydney if we're allowing people to take the team they support. Keen to give it a crack, but don't think I have enough time to familiarise myself with another list and their problems.

Back