anchor man

Premiership Player
Apr 6, 2001
Success WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dockers ∧South Fremantle
What a low life bunch of scumbags they are at the AFL.The Golden Greek and Whacko_One day they tell us that the Crockof shyte report is right in saying that footy in WA is really up and running and and in good hands and gives every one is doing really well and then fairly typically it turns around and slams them behind their backs.What a bunch of lying low lifes they are.The Golden Greek has constantly had his foot in his mouth since taking over his role,the man is not only making a fool of himself but the AFL as well.But then we knew that all along.I'm angry at the arrogant VIC plick. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yeah Im with ya there buddy, what is going on within our club? I am getting sooo angry at the people running us and the afl and our 'insiders' that give info to the media that SHOULD NOT get leaked out!! All I can say is bring on the break!

The Freo board is "dysfunctional", the chairman is "tired" and there is "little confidence" in the WAFC chairman or CEO. It's a pretty sweeping summary following what could charitably be described as a flying visit, I must say

Remove this Banner Ad

Back