• Abbott

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Turnbull

Votes: 72 80.9%
  • Bishop

Votes: 9 10.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Who ever it is we will hate their guts. It's the Australian way to hate the PM and post rants on Facebook about how stupid they are and pretend we are really intelligent and informed about everything on the subject if politics. But Kevin Rudd was ok because he gave us free money but we will pretend to give a s**t and pretend it was was than just that because we are really smart

I haven't minded Bishop as foreign minister, although I'm still a bit uneasy on her because of a couple of her efforts in opposition.

As long as it's not Abbott. Or Scott Morrison for that matter.

Thought Turnbull has been good on Q&A ....whether he can handle the toxicity of the economy is another thing.

Either way, I think that the middle class welfare mindset that goes back to Costello era has created an electorate that doesn't want pain...so both parties are in this situation of Poll driven instability.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where's the Christopher Pyne poll option?
3149191_o.gif

the tumbleweed is more chance of getting a vote

Turnbull. if you're going to be a private school educated toffee at least have the ability to speak in public without looking like a gimp. He seems smart and rational, something we need.
To be fair I would like to see Clive Palmer given a crack too.

Turnbull. if you're going to be a private school educated toffee at least have the ability to speak in public without looking like a gimp. He seems smart and rational, something we need.
To be fair I would like to see Clive Palmer given a crack too.

....yeh..um....yeh..., give Jac a go as well..

1419250166240.jpg

Who ever it is we will hate their guts. It's the Australian way to hate the PM and post rants on Facebook about how stupid they are and pretend we are really intelligent and informed about everything on the subject if politics. But Kevin Rudd was ok because he gave us free money but we will pretend to give a s**t and pretend it was was than just that because we are really smart

As if it's unreasonable to hate any of the campaigners who currently ait in federal parliament.

No Jack Watts option? Turnbull I guess but he would want to turn over Cabinet fairly severely.

And bring in who?

Scott *in Morrison is going to be his treasurer

Nothing will change. As soon as he does something that gets them in a tizz theyll toss him, just like they did last time. And like they're doing now with Abbott. And like they did with Rudd. And like they did with Gilliard.

The political class in this country are a bunch of inbred lunatics who worship only their cult-esque party and the gaining of power. They'll do anything they think will achieve it.

Back