Snap up the TAB's $2.20 Hot Pies.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong are fractionally over the odds and will be having a very big bet on them. They will smash the pies! Far too good.

Geelong are fractionally over the odds and will be having a very big bet on them. They will smash the pies! Far too good.[/quote]

Not in this particular situation they're not.

Collingwood will set themselves as though its a grand final & will be at fever pitch.

Take the $1.65 cats if you like but i am declaring the pies $2.20 a special.

Don't get this weekend confused with who is the team to beat for the flag, they are 2 very different issues--everything is situational in the AFL.

As good as those odds look for the pies (similar odds on other sites too) I will wait until the teams are selected Thursday night.

If Wellingham, Medhurst and Prestigiacomo come in for the pies, I will be loading up, but their are rumours around about how bad Wellinghams injury is, so I want to wait for selection.

Geelong are missing Ottens, Corey and Rooke, and Podsiadly is the only player of note that may return.

Nice odds at the moment, I personally think they are about right, Collingwood has only beaten Geelong once during the Cats "great reign" (last 4 years) after all, and that was the night that probably was the making of the cats dynasty.

Geelong are fractionally over the odds and will be having a very big bet on them. They will smash the pies! Far too good.[/quote]

Not in this particular situation they're not.

Collingwood will set themselves as though its a grand final & will be at fever pitch.

Take the $1.65 cats if you like but i am declaring the pies $2.20 a special.

Don't get this weekend confused with who is the team to beat for the flag, they are 2 very different issues--everything is situational in the AFL.

Geelong are home. i hope there are many other people like you thinking the pies can win because it will just give me better odds. For the record i am declaring the Cats a SPECIAL this week :)

Hmmm strange...sportsbet had pies for $7.50 1-39....clearly a mistake - chucked a $50 on, but seconds later it was gone. My bet is still there though... edit: ah they had the 40+ and 1-39 around the wrong way - fixed now. Wonder if my bet will be allowed to stand!

I'm very confident during some stage of the first half of this game Geelong will look the loser...... so if you want to back them do it "in the run" and you will get $2.20+

I think the pies are playing slightly better footy..... will want this more than Geelong.

Yes the cats are flying but their two games at the G this year have seen them just get over a bottom 4 Hawks and then lose easily to Carlton.
They flogged Port the week before the Blues game by about a 100 . .......
i know plenty doing the form will refer to last years prelim..... but as TBW
says this a totally situation...... next time they play it could favour Geelong.

I rate the Pies as $1.80 shots.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm very confident during some stage of the first half of this game Geelong will look the loser...... so if you want to back them do it "in the run" and you will get $2.20+

I think the pies are playing slightly better footy..... will want this more than Geelong.

Yes the cats are flying but their two games at the G this year have seen them just get over a bottom 4 Hawks and then lose easily to Carlton.
says this a totally situation...... next time they play it could favour Geelong.

That is the exact price i rated the game assuming no weird selection issues.

I am pretty clear on thinking the Cats are the team to beat this year, just not this week.....

anyway, this is a great betting game as there will be lots of different opinions & as mentioned above probably many lead changes, price changes & shifts in momentum....

Just a dumb comment. Both teams want to win 100%

Wow so many strong opinions on this game. At this early stage the odds havn't jumped out at me, I will wait to see the teams but Im not really sure. Not really wanting to bet against either side, I think they both look pretty good. Will be interesting to see if Wellingham plays this week.

Hmmm strange...sportsbet had pies for $7.50 1-39....clearly a mistake - chucked a $50 on, but seconds later it was gone. My bet is still there though... edit: ah they had the 40+ and 1-39 around the wrong way - fixed now. Wonder if my bet will be allowed to stand!

HEDGE:

$50 Collingwood 1-39 @ 7.50 = $375

+ $200.00

$25 Collingwood 40+ @ 7.50 = $187.50

+ $12.50

$100 Geelong @ 1.76 = $176

+ $1.00

Can't lose :cool:

(That's if your bet stands of course ...)

Well it's still listed at 7.5 on my bet history :D

piesv.png

"Caviar" "Just a dumb comment. Both teams want to win 100%"

So are you telling me every week each team have exactly the same motivation to win?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back