Universal Love Snark Moratorium

Remove this Banner Ad

I went too hard at Coona Blues. I apologize. Discussions around Family Violence need to be respectful and about listening. this is coming back to bite me isn't it?
Just wow. No apologies necessary Thy. We share a birthday and a lot of traits, as well as being products of our environment and life's
experiences. I largely know what makes you tick, even though on some things we are opposite sides of the coin. Your 'mechanisms'
are a little more outgoing and sometimes flippant, where I need buttons pushed to contribute on some levels.
If you share my outlook, you should know, I don't hold grudges, although do not forget and am a little quick to react
if the buttons are pushed again.

Apologies for my part, it takes two to tango to the level we did, I could have walked away..........who am I kidding? We both know I couldn't.

I suppose I could apologise for making so many #31 jokes and direct it at the mods for having to tell me enough was enough.

...but I did enjoy it while it lasted.

I don't even remember this.

I suppose I could apologise for making so many #31 jokes and direct it at the mods for having to tell me enough was enough.

...but I did enjoy it while it lasted.
You just reminded me!

Sorry to Aphrodite, for persisting with the same "material" on occasions, after you repeatedly informed me, "it was getting old..."
Sorry Aph.

I'm going to apologise in advance... because of my anxiety and depression... I get angry and frustrated because my brain doesn't work like it should (which sucks for someone who is a high level computer programmer) and I tend to take that anger and frustration out on other people...

Unfortunately... I tend to get anxious when I get stressed and because of what I do for a living, I tend to get stressed a lot!
Dramoth, I have been in some pretty heated arguments with you before. Many of us have been where you are now mate and it's not always easy to keep controlled and reasonable. I'll certainly keep it in mind when discussing things with you in the future and I wish you all the best. Small steps mate :thumbsu:

Cheese puns were too easy to make, and I succumbed to the pressure even when I knew others would be annoyed by further contribution.

Don't give in now, Slash.

That would just make you a cheese-pun making surrender monkey...

I'm going to apologise in advance... because of my anxiety and depression... I get angry and frustrated because my brain doesn't work like it should (which sucks for someone who is a high level computer programmer) and I tend to take that anger and frustration out on other people...

Unfortunately... I tend to get anxious when I get stressed and because of what I do for a living, I tend to get stressed a lot!

Totally relate. The pressure in the world today seems amped up. I am going through something similar and have had to take time off to deal with it. Amazing how complex we are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're all dickheads, I regret nothing.

[exits the building with a dumb grin on his face; freeze frame]

I said ..... Nah, na na na nah

tumblr_mkuzpdubIk1r55jsko1_250.gif
Does that mean that we will end up shitting rainbows and sparkles?

Totally relate. The pressure in the world today seems amped up. I am going through something similar and have had to take time off to deal with it. Amazing how complex we are.
Sorry for not being complex.

Dramoth, I have been in some pretty heated arguments with you before. Many of us have been where you are now mate and it's not always easy to keep controlled and reasonable. I'll certainly keep it in mind when discussing things with you in the future and I wish you all the best. Small steps mate :thumbsu:

I know this feeling oh too well having lived on the receiving end of it for a prolonged period of time, I have genuine empathy for anyone suffering from this horrible condition, please message if you need someone to talk with and best of luck on your journey to recovery and a happy and healthy you.

I apologise to thy for calling him a bully. It was wrong and a foolish thing to say. I've felt bad about it ever since.
Means a lot, gandaal. It's no defence to say standing up against bullying doesn't allow us to be one.

Right up until the time when I cracked it and called you a ******* moron... we were having a good heated constructive discussion... I have tried to avoid calling people names since them... and believe me, there are a number of posters on here that would have worn a lot worse than that if I had cracked it again... so I suppose thats a good thing really.

You didn't deserve the name calling and I am sorry about that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back