I'm sorry for not changing my name soon enough. thylacine60
I'm sorry for using blue text in my first ever post. Aphrodite
I'm sorry for throwing Jayden Foster in the firing line too early. MEB_
I'm sorry for mocking Sam Rowe inappropriately. SBYM
I'm sorry for beginning the 'Ryan Buckland' war. ODN
I'm sorry for being sorry. ferrisb

I'm sorry for not shutting up. Everyone
Someone's been busy.

I apologise for being so vanilla and I will try to offend someone or something soon....cheers
race_card.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had a massive crack at DVB during a match thread earlier in the year and then put him on ignore for a while. We made up in private, but I want to put it out there that I was over the top and unnecessarily harsh. DVB is a different cat and I'd encourage everyone to be a bit more tolerant of people's differences, remembering that it's not easy to know who someone is when communicating on a forum such as this. Given how important that is to effective communication, it can be easy to hold a poorly formed view of someone or their motivations, then feel like a dill in hindsight.

I had a massive crack at DVB during a match thread earlier in the year and then put him on ignore for a while. We made up in private, but I want to put it out there that I was over the top and unnecessarily harsh. DVB is a different cat and I'd encourage everyone to be a bit more tolerant of people's differences, remembering that it's not easy to know who someone is when communicating on a forum such as this. Given how important that is to effective communication, it can be easy to hold a poorly formed view of someone or their motivations, then feel like a dill in hindsight.
Such an important point, too easily forgotten about behind our keyboards.

I have been a victim of snarkist behaviour and I can assure you it hurts. I try to avoid fighting with people which is a hangover from adolescent observations. I hope I haven't offended anyone. If I have I'm sorry.

It's putting a moratorium on the snark, fit's the bill I think.
Just not going to apologise, because he deserves every bit of it.

Nah, this is for those that have some regrets to come clean, not to point the finger at others.

I'm genuinely sorry for driving people potty over time with some of my views, incorrectly posting rumours as fact and for overreacting to posters being critical of some of my posts.

I am also sorry for being way too negative and critical of a few players, especially Buckley and Graham.

However, I am extremely grateful for the kindness, advice and feedback i have gotten from a few posters (ODN, Shandog and Mebby), and i now feel a lot more comfortable and happy posting here than i was 3 monthsa go.

Finally, sorry Aph for being a pain in then neck at times, i'll try not make so many player nicknames anymore :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back