Universal Love Snark Moratorium

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm genuinely sorry for driving people potty over time with some of my views, incorrectly posting rumours as fact and for overreacting to posters being critical of some of my posts.

I am also sorry for being way too negative and critical of a few players, especially Buckley and Graham.

However, I am extremely grateful for the kindness, advice and feedback i have gotten from a few posters (ODN, Shandog and Mebby), and i now feel a lot more comfortable and happy posting here than i was 3 monthsa go.

Finally, sorry Aph for being a pain in then neck at times, i'll try not make so many player nicknames anymore :)

Without your kooky views, we'd all be bored !!! ;)

I want to apologize to everyone who I have offended, upset, belittled, argued with and anything else that can be considered negative.

Life sucks sometimes and when one of your primary outlets has sucked for as long as what we have it makes it even harder.

I hope everyone has a great summer break. I hope to read more insightful thoughts and opinions on our beloved Blues. I may not always agree with what you have to say but believe me when I tell you that even the 'dumbest' posts (e.g. this one) have a way of educating me. Unless you're outright trolling you have developed your perspective somewhere and that is to be respected even if, at times, the majority may feel you are off the mark (which I myself often am).

Cheers.

I'm genuinely sorry for driving people potty over time with some of my views, incorrectly posting rumours as fact and for overreacting to posters being critical of some of my posts.

I am also sorry for being way too negative and critical of a few players, especially Buckley and Graham.

However, I am extremely grateful for the kindness, advice and feedback i have gotten from a few posters (ODN, Shandog and Mebby), and i now feel a lot more comfortable and happy posting here than i was 3 monthsa go.

Finally, sorry Aph for being a pain in then neck at times, i'll try not make so many player nicknames anymore :)
Good post DVB.
It's a bit of a nothing complaint in the grand scheme of things, but I guess the thing that annoys me the most about your nicknames is having to stop and think who the bloody hell you are talking about half the time. If you have to put the player you are referring to in brackets next to it, you're probably better off using a name that we are all familiar with. If people keep finding reasons why they think reading your posts is quite labourious (even if they are petty reasons), eventually they will just stop reading your posts. This place is a lot more enjoyable when people want to interact with you, even if it's to disagree.
I have to say that I have a noticed a positive change in your posts though :thumbsu:

I like that you come up with.... interesting.... pet names for players. I just think most of the time they are horrid :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back