Certified Legendary Thread Sneaking in to the Grand Final............

Ambrose Burnside

Premiership Player
Dec 8, 2006
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Since politicians seem to be exempt from any and all rules that apply to us plebs, could getting a realistic Mission Impossible Scott Morrison mask be the way to go, if Morrison is invited? You might need to practise saying 'Mr Speaker' though.
If ScoMo appeared on the Optus big screens, the Optus Boo will reach volume levels never before recorded.

Shane Heard

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Not just any old truck. You'll need a rig that's suitably customised to handle the pushback that you'll invariably encounter.

Something like this, I suggest:

Which is a good reminder to everyone travelling the wastelands that it’s a wise idea to always bring a fire blanket with you in case the feral scum set fire to your hands.

Last edited:

stefoid

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 8, 2002
home
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
All you need to do is get a job serving there. Wear normal clothes under whatever uniform they give you, strip off an walk away at the first opportunity.
Used to walk around selling pies at the MCG and drinks at the Entertainment centre.

One night at the EC there was some band called Cold Chisel doing 'last stand' or something like that. I was young and ignorant.

It was set up so there was an 'inner circle' area and the plebs seating, and while I was walking around, a guy in the plebs area offered me $50 to let him use my uniform jacket to get into the inner circle area, and I was to come in with the drinks tray (sans jacket) and meet him in the toilets and get it back again. And he had 3 mates. So I spent the next half hour wandering in and out with and without my jacket ushering these dudes into the inner area with my jacket on, and made an absolute fortune (compared to what I would have made).

Happy with my profit so early into the evening I just stopped working and....went home! (I know what a DH, but I was pretty pleased with myself at the time)

tigerbrett

Senior List
Sep 12, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Did this bloke achieve it??? The ol dressed in disguise trick …

“The 22-year-old who posed as a security guard to get into WA’s biggest sporting event posted a video on social media before the daring stunt showing viewers he had his “whistle and fake ID ready to go”.”

BFFBD19D-5344-4FAC-9C8A-94ADE6CDBD2B.jpeg

LeverPuller

BigFooty Tanker
Jun 23, 2011
Q49, Olympic Stand
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Newcastle United Seattle Seahawks

blackshadow

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 24, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Team WADA
Did this bloke achieve it??? The ol dressed in disguise trick …

“The 22-year-old who posed as a security guard to get into WA’s biggest sporting event posted a video on social media before the daring stunt showing viewers he had his “whistle and fake ID ready to go”.”

View attachment 1247023
Why are they calling that campaigner a streaker?

Didn't get his gear off.

Small pee pee?

Punt Road Feral

Premiership Player
Aug 23, 2007
Punt Road's Manure Pit
AFL Club
Richmond

This definitely counts.
What a success story.
There wouldn't be any regrets about it considering they made the game, witnessed a drought breaking premiership win and got to have beers with the team in the rooms after.

LeverPuller

BigFooty Tanker
Jun 23, 2011
Q49, Olympic Stand
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Newcastle United Seattle Seahawks
What a success story.
There wouldn't be any regrets about it considering they made the game, witnessed a drought breaking premiership win and got to have beers with the team in the rooms after.
When I saw it I immediately said zero regrets

deck

Premiership Player
Aug 7, 2004
Melburn
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool, SF 49ers, FSU
What a success story.
Don't know about that. When your sitting in jail and can't even watch them win the flag at the G. Is it really worth 12 months jail then?

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad