Certified Legendary Thread Sneaking in to the Grand Final............

Remove this Banner Ad

One of the Collingwood Grand Finals Vs Brisbane.... I think the 2nd one.
About 20 blokes walk up to one of the twin Black Gates in the Southern Stand, secured only by a padlock & chain.
They work in two teams grabbing each gate and in unison start to pull and push both gates with some force.
After about 10-15 pushes the chain gives way, the gates are open and they all bolt up the ramp or around to the standing room area.
It happened so quick security had no chance but oddly enough none were around anyway - only the red coats on the turnstiles who couldn't leave their posts.

Go to a fancy dress costume hire place, hire a Doctor's outfit, the white coat, black bag, stethescope etc etc, race up to the busiest looking main entrance with the dopiest attendant, hold mobile to ear and say "My patient so and so's wife is on the phone and he's forgotten to take his bi-polar medication and i've got 10 minutes to reach him before he goes mental"....

or dress up as a copper!!!

Get some fluro clothing make some fake badges and logos and go in as work safe, food safety inspector, oh+s inspector etc. Try all gates as their will be sum1 dumb enough to let you in if you look legit and have the gift of the gab. The work safety add does say "we can enter any workplace at anytime unannounced"

Then you will be able to check out the kitches, sample some food and drink and live it up. Cruise on up to the corporate boxes and mix it with the best

Good luck, its the only way i can think of getin in for free.

p.s dont get caught

That is the best one yet!!!! :thumbsu:

I am definately doing that.... YOu can even give the guy on the gate a hard time about his shoes. He will be so scared he will be like 'in you go' ... :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Go on MCG/National Sports Museum tour tomorrow.
2. Mid-tour, lose the rest of your group. Hide out in toilet.
3. ???
4. Leave toilet block, watch game.

Note: Bring food, it will be a long time between the tour and the game. Probably won't work if you snore.

1. Go on MCG/National Sports Museum tour tomorrow.
2. Mid-tour, lose the rest of your group. Hide out in toilet.
3. ???
4. Leave toilet block, watch game.

Note: Bring food, it will be a long time between the tour and the game. Probably won't work if you snore.

"Fans arriving early at the MCG for Saturdays Grand Final have found that the ground has a distinct shortage of toilets, with the majority of cubicles already full."

"The shortage could be blamed on a dodgy batch of meat pies."

Still.....I think that security will check the toilets at night. Might have to hide in a bin. :D

hahaha love these suggestions, i think its possible if you achely could be botherd going and trying.

If noone is at that specific ticket walkthough thingy you could just bring a season ticket and just pretend it isnt scanning and just jump that gate and keep walking without looking back.

ps ive done this in the mcc members twice during the season

I wore a John Candy costume and made it into the 2005 :) and 2006 :thumbsdown: Grand Finals as part of the Eagles cheersquad. :D

two.jpg

Is that you in the middle?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back