Certified Legendary Thread Sneaking in to the Grand Final............

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright guys, come someone make my year.... Anyone got a grand final jumper from any team (preferably bulldogs) I've always wanted one and i know they sell losing teams ones cheap in an auction so maybe i could buy one of them.

It's the egg white passout this weekend. Not the off-white, or the pale white, and definitely not the cream. Egg white.

Well actually, it's kind of a little more yellow then normal egg white.

They're not bothering with passouts this year, they stamp your wrist with 'GF' in purple ink.

Oh, and all the gate attendants are over 75.

And they're desperately short of catering staff, anyone in a chef's white coat and checked trousers gets waved through

Is it possible to buy one ticket and scan that ticket in and out multiple times? One person walks in with ticket, scans out but stays in, other person walks in with photo copy of ticket, scans in and scans out again but doesn't walk out etc? Would something like that be possible?

It's the egg white passout this weekend. Not the off-white, or the pale white, and definitely not the cream. Egg white.

Well actually, it's kind of a little more yellow then normal egg white.
Legend! all set now. I wasnt sure if it was the white, the off white, the cream the beige the ivory or the bone.

Surprises me how few people have succeeded in doing this. I look back at sneaking in to the 2007 GF (one sided game aside) with fond memories.

LoL Robbo

DKo_zEUUQAE7dfK

Alright guys, come someone make my year.... Anyone got a grand final jumper from any team (preferably bulldogs) I've always wanted one and i know they sell losing teams ones cheap in an auction so maybe i could buy one of them.
I'll make your year. Run out on GF day when the final siren sounds and the losing team starts to cry, jumper punch a player and take their guernsey.

Numbnuts? Hey that's cute. They won't evacuate when 100,000 people are in a building and fire alarms are triggered?

Because we are pretty laid back these days about packed stadiums being on fire.

Numbnuts, hear this. Crying fire in a theatre is a crime. A crime.

The Bradford City stadium's main stand was entirely wooden, failed safety standards even by 1980s standards and had decades of detritus and rubbish beneath it from where people had stuffed food wrappers between the gaps in the floorboards for years. Even then, only one stand went up - not the whole ground.

There's no deaths from fire known in a concrete/cement stadium like the G. There's only one event I could possibly think of that would require mass evacuation of the G.

Off topic, but back in Ireland I volunteered to be a fire safety warden at work and as part of the training we were shown a video of the Bradford stadium disaster unfolding. The bloke didn't press pause on the VHS tape until after people in flames were running on the ground. Horrific. And the crowd in the other stands were singing and cheering like it was a big joke.

If an alarm goes off at the footy I'm out of there. Could be a terrorist attack.

Off topic, but back in Ireland I volunteered to be a fire safety warden at work and as part of the training we were shown a video of the Bradford stadium disaster unfolding. The bloke didn't press pause on the VHS tape until after people in flames were running on the ground. Horrific. And the crowd in the other stands were singing and cheering like it was a big joke.

If an alarm goes off at the footy I'm out of there. Could be a terrorist attack.

Not such a great idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am looking to purchase 1 tickets to the AFL GF, happy with standing room (1 ticket). Willing to pay $800-$1000. Please PM and Go Crows
While we're at it with wildly irrelevant posts, I'm searching for a 1999 Collingwood Guernsey signed by Mark Orchard and Mark Richardson. No other marks please. Thanks.

Is it possible to buy one ticket and scan that ticket in and out multiple times? One person walks in with ticket, scans out but stays in, other person walks in with photo copy of ticket, scans in and scans out again but doesn't walk out etc? Would something like that be possible?
Only way would be to

"Scan in"
Walk into the ground.. Wait 5 mins
"Scan out"
Move the turstile with your hands and run back into the ground. The attendant will try and grab you but need to be quick and say you lost your wallet
Hand your ticket to a mate out through a gap near the walkways?

These are my ideas that i would try if i was truly desperate. (probably been done heaps of times)

Go print off any old ticket. Try and scan with $500 in your hand and when it doesnt work and they go to check it offer them the cash quickly. Honestly if he/she doesn't take it move on to another entrance. 100% someone will take $500.

Walk into the disabled side gate and jump over. its small and easy. Wear an adelaide top and quickly run hide and swap into a richmond (or visa versa) theyll be looking for someone in the wrong jumper.

Get a copy of a friends valid ticket. Let them go in first. Try and scan it and it wont work. argue with them and beg to come in. Have a couple of copies so you can try at other gates. Tell them you just came out for a smoke 5 mins ago. Even get a friend already inside to take a picture from the seat and send it to you. Upload it to social media making it look like you have already been inside. Tell them i literally just came out look at this picture ive already been in today.

Are there actually any passouts GF they didnt have them any other game

If you are going through the gate, bribery is the only way. I can 100% categorically guarantee that you will not get in with a ticket which does not scan (an "accident" or whatever you try and spin)

The MCC bar idea someone proposed is where it's at. Lets just say from personal experience that assistance from mate goes a long way towards a quick trip over the glass - and on the way you go. Have further details on this if anyone is interested

Playboi Carti out now on all streaming services!

Some high risk manoeuvres being discussed in here.

I have much simpler way of doing it which has worked for H & A games in Sydney but not going to post it in here because it will get shut down. I've got tickets to the front bar party at the G and they're giving away some tix so hopefully I can get in that way and not have to try my sneak in method
Can I join you plz?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back