Certified Legendary Thread Sneaking in to the Grand Final............

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would have been the worst year to try and do it.

Heightened security thanks to constant terror threat and then the sheer size of the crowd.

There was a legitimately a Tiger supporter asking if there were any tickets on sale at the booth at gate 6 when I arrived. I had to laugh and wonder what woodwork he come out of to think you could just rock up to the G on the day and they still have tickets on sale.

I hope when he woke up to reality he walked over to Punt Road and watched it on the big screen there.

There was a legitimately a Tiger supporter asking if there were any tickets on sale at the booth at gate 6 when I arrived. I had to laugh and wonder what woodwork he come out of to think you could just rock up to the G on the day and they still have tickets on sale.

I hope when he woke up to reality he walked over to Punt Road and watched it on the big screen there.
Punt Rd was sold out too

Punt Rd was sold out too

God, I hope he lived close by as seemed silly to turn up to the G expecting to be able to buy a ticket around 2 pm. To get home and watch on tv, unless he lived close by, he is going to miss the start of the game to watch. I think he had kids or one or two other people with him too.

Last edited:
My mate got evicted from one of Hawthorns GFs for being pissed (89iirc), reckons they had a big cell full of other GF evictees, he said the cops rolled over a TV so they could all watch, i'm not sure if the holding tank was in the actual MCG or not, but it was pretty cool of the cops to do that.

A tigers supporter mate of mine allegedly got in at half of time on Saturday by walking in with the smokers and then bolting. He is a very good sprinter so they would have struggled to catch him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back