Certified Legendary Thread Sneaking in to the Grand Final............

Remove this Banner Ad

ee0c85afda7f2fcfb83e7b62523a2294.jpg

it worked for kramer
That’s how I pictured it with gil as the velvet fog.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've followed this thread for years, but has anyone ever done it?
Way back during the Comm Games they made a point of telling everyone that they would be tightening up security, I think they even banned car parking in Yarra Park.

Story goes, apparently, a guy had a fire warden vest from work and he used to roll up to the gates and they waved him on through. Came and went as he pleased.

Way back during the Comm Games they made a point of telling everyone that they would be tightening up security, I think they even banned car parking in Yarra Park.

Story goes, apparently, a guy had a fire warden vest from work and he used to roll up to the gates and they waved him on through. Came and went as he pleased.
That ones clever

Did it many many years ago (like 15 years ago) when it was a piece of piss.

Think it’d be very hard these days. Turnstiles and barcodes... they’re a killer
The easiest way surely is to go inside with another mate with the 3rd (nervously) waiting outside.
Go back to the turnstile and scan one ticket out, act like you forgot something important and just take off and walk to another turnstile and use the other to actually go outside.

You need to befriend someone who works in one of the food/bar outlets

Mirror their pass or something
If I worked for one of them and my team made it in I would just take the shift and just not actually work.

If I worked for one of them and my team made it in I would just take the shift and just not actually work.
I would work the 11-2 and then tell them I’m going home
Make my way instead to the punt rd end and watch it from back

The easiest way surely is to go inside with another mate with the 3rd (nervously) waiting outside.
Go back to the turnstile and scan one ticket out, act like you forgot something important and just take off and walk to another turnstile and use the other to actually go outside.

Yep you would think so. Reckon that could be done, especially with a mate distracting any attendant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back