Certified Legendary Thread Sneaking in to the Grand Final............

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep you would think so. Reckon that could be done, especially with a mate distracting any attendant.
Don't even think you need that, just scan and act like you've forgotten and take off back into the crowd.
The attendant isn't going to leave his post to chase after a guy who possibly forgot his wallet.

Don't even think you need that, just scan and act like you've forgotten and take off back into the crowd.
The attendant isn't going to leave his post to chase after a guy who possibly forgot his wallet.

Think the only thing is (a) it might not register until the turnstile actually clicks over and (b) they may have some sort of override button that cancels the last transaction.

Perhaps somebody knows

To be safe you’d need to click it over and make sure you’re not seen.

They could cancel your ticket tho

I wonder how just trying to give the attendant $200 to let you in would go?
Surely someone wouldn't care enough and would just let you in quietly

Don’t doubt they would take it.
The issue is they are also being watched by their superiors to ensure this exact thing doesn’t occur

Sandra or David or Gurpreet would love to pocket an extra $1,000 tomoro but they’re being constantly watched too

Yeh they can easily radio the ticket void if they believe something sinister is happening
Void it all together or just that transaction?

This used to be a thing when they had passout gates but I doubt they can any more. There’s really no way in apart from through a turnstile. You’re not going to be able to jump a turnstile quietly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Altogether
Rendering it useless, therefore confining you to the confines of the ground until the game ends
I mean, being trapped inside the MCG on Grand final day isn't the worst case

I think the art of sneaking in is more about LOOKING the part more than ACTING. I cant remember the video name but it was a video on how people respect authority and symbolism of authority. For example if you were just some random bloke in tradie gear and high-vis holding a stop-slow sign, people would respect that even if there was nothing going on.

Am I allowed to tell a 'sneaking into a prelim' story in this thread?

Don't want to launch into it and get lambasted by die-hard scrotes that want to ensure this thread stays true to the title.
Sneaking into any major event is a feat in itself, please do tell, it may be useful in applying it into the GF.

It's one that needs to be kept hush about but can assure you there are ways.

Unfortunately the passout method which is one my mate mentioned used to continuously work years back is outdated but worked for him for many years.

Good luck to anyone trying to get in for today's game. Be confident and own it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back