Certified Legendary Thread Sneaking in to the Grand Final............

Remove this Banner Ad

That is brilliant

I met someone at the grand final yesterday who had been to the last 8 grand finals and got 40 ppl in last year and he did it a lot less subtle than your approach (i like your version although fair to say you’d only do it a couple times to get a couple die hard mates in who unluckily missed out)

But literally this guy would grab his and a mates ticket, scan it and flick the turnstile around without going through, play dumb and look confused and with his other hand scan the second ticket and walk through while slipping the original ticket in his pocket and go through.

He was in standing room and jokingly said right I’m off to make a quick $400 bucks, but he never came back.. maybe he was one who got caught?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Alright, here’s the plan.

I show up really early, wearing a full suit and dark shades. Will be equipped with a fake secret police badge.

I’ll simply flash the badge and walk straight through like I own the joint.

I show up really early, wearing a full suit and dark shades. Will be equipped with a fake secret police badge.

If anyone stops you, ask them if they wish to be included in your report to Reichsführer Dütton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go on a tour of mcg the day before duck off to a disabled loo when touring the stands and don’t come out until the opening of gates next morning, my tip is to not lock the toilet door nobody will suspect a thing

Without impersonating a cop which is never a great idea, suit under a high vis vest with a lanyard and walky-talkie was the consensus I think. Head management figure, act real busy talking into the walky-talkie whilst briskly walking through.

Go on a tour of mcg the day before duck off to a disabled loo when touring the stands and don’t come out until the opening of gates next morning, my tip is to not lock the toilet door nobody will suspect a thing

Thought about this one, as long as they don’t check the cctv when the tour guide returns to the lobby with one short from their group

Remove this Banner Ad

Back