Certified Legendary Thread Sneaking in to the Grand Final............

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely getting dressed up as a special Covid Marshall would be the way to sneak into 2021 GF.

Even better, dress yourself up as a WA border guard - I understand they wear khaki uniforms with oversized black jackboots, a badge with the WA coat of arms, plus a big letter ‘X’ for Xenophobe on their hat.

Border guards are probably the most popular breed of people in WA at the moment. They’ve probably all been given free tickets to the game and will do a pre-game motorcade lap of honour, in lieu of the retiring players.

Last edited:
Even better, dress yourself up as a WA border guard - I understand they wear khaki uniforms with oversized black jackboots, a badge with the WA coat of arms, plus a big letter ‘X’ for Xenophobe on their hat.

Border guards are probably the most popular breed of people in WA at the moment. They’ve probably all been given free tickets to the game and will do a pre-game motorcade lap of honour, in lieu of the retiring players.

You’re very misinformed there pal.

Normal WA cops wear regular blue..at the WA/SA boarder crossing at Eucla they wear something different to fend off the zombie crowds rushing the gate.

85D061B0-29C7-4EDF-9AC4-976893834C2F.jpeg 5B6B6E8D-3ED7-4E23-AD09-A6A023F3FFED.jpeg

If you can get into SA I would go via NT and across the WA border near Tanami.

But if you left Melbourne you would struggle to make it to Perth in time. 6000km is one damn drive

View attachment 1236489
Jesus.

Doing 800km/day…you’d probably want to leave today. You’d want your car to be up to it too.

Sneaking into the Grand Final? Stuff that, how about sneaking into WA for a first.
This is the hard part this year. Getting into the GF is relatively easy, have 7 different devices/browsers open and buy tickets - luck of the draw with only 10k tickets available (from what I’ve read) but a regular GF has no ticket sale whatsoever - sneaking in is the only way then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sneaking into WA.

Easy, just drive a truck there.

post yourself there

tintin-captures-bobby-smiles2.jpg

Since politicians seem to be exempt from any and all rules that apply to us plebs, could getting a realistic Mission Impossible Scott Morrison mask be the way to go, if Morrison is invited? You might need to practise saying 'Mr Speaker' though.

If ScoMo appeared on the Optus big screens, the Optus Boo will reach volume levels never before recorded.

If ScoMo appeared on the Optus big screens, the Optus Boo will reach volume levels never before recorded.
What if said ScoMo then removed his elaborate mask to reveal some random bloke underneath who did the impossible of sneaking across the border and into the Grand Final?

Not just any old truck. You'll need a rig that's suitably customised to handle the pushback that you'll invariably encounter.

Something like this, I suggest:

Which is a good reminder to everyone travelling the wastelands that it’s a wise idea to always bring a fire blanket with you in case the feral scum set fire to your hands.

Last edited:
All you need to do is get a job serving there. Wear normal clothes under whatever uniform they give you, strip off an walk away at the first opportunity.

Used to walk around selling pies at the MCG and drinks at the Entertainment centre.

One night at the EC there was some band called Cold Chisel doing 'last stand' or something like that. I was young and ignorant.

It was set up so there was an 'inner circle' area and the plebs seating, and while I was walking around, a guy in the plebs area offered me $50 to let him use my uniform jacket to get into the inner circle area, and I was to come in with the drinks tray (sans jacket) and meet him in the toilets and get it back again. And he had 3 mates. So I spent the next half hour wandering in and out with and without my jacket ushering these dudes into the inner area with my jacket on, and made an absolute fortune (compared to what I would have made).

Happy with my profit so early into the evening I just stopped working and....went home! (I know what a DH, but I was pretty pleased with myself at the time)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back