FTA-TV Sneaky Pete

Remove this Banner Ad

Just looked this up. Will be getting on this 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this on a streaming service or in a raging river?
It's also on Amazon Prime. Beware that everything else is s**t on there and not worth money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also has Man in the High Castle which I've been meaning to check out. For some reason it defaults to the last season so when you go to 'watch now' we unwittingly watched e1 of s2. No wonder we didn't know wtf was going on. 2 eps into s1 now. That would be my main gripe with Amazon so far. I just remembered there's also a Grateful Dead doco I saw on there which I'll watch. Few other things too. Probably wouldn't pay for it though along with Stan and Netflix.

Also has Man in the High Castle which I've been meaning to check out. For some reason it defaults to the last season so when you go to 'watch now' we unwittingly watched e1 of s2. No wonder we didn't know wtf was going on. 2 eps into s1 now. That would be my main gripe with Amazon so far. I just remembered there's also a Grateful Dead doco I saw on there which I'll watch. Few other things too. Probably wouldn't pay for it though along with Stan and Netflix.
Opened this thread thinking it might be about a Burrito Bro, stayed to recommend the Dead doco.

finished S2 last night. Another cracking season. I probably didn't rate it quite as highly as S1 personally, but not far off it. I love the sheer number of concurrent secrets the family have, and my absolute favourite scene was fairly early where

Pete rescued the sister by pretending to be her FBI handler - which is retrospect was a bit of a foreshadower for the rest of the season - it was brilliant how he waltzed in and waltzed out with the money

The set-ups are great and the acting absolutely first rate.

Big fan of this show. Ethan Embry (real Pete) on the outside was a different dynamic we needed. Also really enjoy the Sam character. He works well with Otto. Now to look forward to a season 3?

Also, re: Amazon Prime shows, no other fans of Bosch here then?

About 1/2 way thru S2. It's turned into a very good show. Surprise after surprise.
Bosch starts up again tonight, but no date for High Castle as yet.
There is not much point posting info about these types of shows on this forum. They are considered a waste of time and they interfere in the watching of bogan TV involving cooking, singing, marriage, or steroid promotion contests. You only have to look at the number of posts relating to these shows.
The board needs a sub-forum named Non-bogan TV.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back