SNFL Div 2 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Went and saw Murrumbeena V Doveton yesterday.
Pretty scrappy and contested game which suited Doveton.
Both teams had a lot out, no pollard lello, tolongs, Espinosa, Tscalas for beena. No cardome, Patterson, johns for doveton.

From that game I could see a Highett winning today and making the grand final against East Brighton
with no team getting within 10 goals of Brighton.

Both teams had a lot out, no pollard lello, tolongs, Espinosa, Tscalas for beena. No cardome, Patterson, johns for doveton.

From that game I could see a Highett winning today and making the grand final against East Brighton
Will be at least 15 I would think Mr Hancock. All Stars are that far in front.

Not sure if Pattinson will play again hasn’t since his father passed away and cardome I was told mid season the leaderships group and hierarchy there told him they would rather he just coached and not play also he was told they will be looking at other options for the coaching position

Not sure if Pattinson will play again hasn’t since his father passed away and cardome I was told mid season the leaderships group and hierarchy there told him they would rather he just coached and not play also he was told they will be looking at other options for the coaching position
Huge call to make at mid season suprised he’d stay on after being told that

Decent enough player as well….surprised by that!
I have noticed they have advertised for next season

Decent enough player as well….surprised by that!
I have noticed they have advertised for next season
I’m not Doveton are pretty ruthless when it comes to coaches think he might be past it a bit and from what was told they didn’t like to be told to put there bodies in harder at times when the coach didn’t do it himself

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate that is nowhere close to factual. The Sharks have stopped at nothing to stop BR having any juniors and have not been a courteous tenant at Macdonald Reserve
Ha, not been a courteous tenant at McDonald Reserve, Black Rock do their thing on Saturdays and have got the Club going unfortunately back in Div 3 next year, Sharks have the big day on Sundays there, used to train juniors on Thursday nights there and would watch the Seniors start training late all the time , that coach left suddenly too, ex ass coach at Beaumaris Coached and was President at Black Rock and we all supported him and then Auskick was moved to the much better location at McDonald from BNPS so relationships always existed good luck to Black Rock juniors but don’t let the truth get in the way

Mr Bedford , don’t link the current Senior Coach to the football club overall, you’re better than that
Not a lot of good being said about the current Beaumaris coach on various forums. Is he that bad and why?
Results wise he will have them in the finals again.

Not a lot of good being said about the current Beaumaris coach on various forums. Is he that bad and why?
Results wise he will have them in the finals again.
True , they will play Finals and they must with that talented list but bloke has rung up every Dragons player he knows no matter what Club they’re with now and to continually play on 45 points says it all, B Grade Vafa forum has it all

True , they will play Finals and they must with that talented list but bloke has rung up every Dragons player he knows no matter what Club they’re with now and to continually play on 45 points says it all, B Grade Vafa forum has it all
Calling within an hour of being appointed

Ha, not been a courteous tenant at McDonald Reserve, Black Rock do their thing on Saturdays and have got the Club going unfortunately back in Div 3 next year, Sharks have the big day on Sundays there, used to train juniors on Thursday nights there and would watch the Seniors start training late all the time , that coach left suddenly too, ex ass coach at Beaumaris Coached and was President at Black Rock and we all supported him and then Auskick was moved to the much better location at McDonald from BNPS so relationships always existed good luck to Black Rock juniors but don’t let the truth get in the way
Care to name names?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back