SNFL Div 3 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

From what I've heard- Ashwood had a few injuries on Saturday. Will be interesting to see what happens considering
CPL vs Beena game now at Carrum.
I think CPL can win this game but Beena on the rebound will be a challenge. This will be the closest game of the round.

Do people think Yarra is looking at 0-18 this year?

Can anyone stop the Rock?

Is Narre the real deal after beating Beena and getting some senior players back?

Is Clayton completely cooked?
Yes, Sth Yarra will go 0-18

Black Rock probably favourites as we speak but I don’t think they will win it.

Narre a good solid D3 side but will miss finals. They will push the top 4 and can see them knocking off 1 or 2 more before season out but will just miss finals.

Clayton are cooked, but will still pull off 1 or 2 surprise wins this year.

So to summarise;

Ashwood overhyped
Beena flag faves
Clayton aren't that bad but E Hills are rubbish
South Yarra couldn't beat the flu
Fat Narre building
Who gives a s**t about BR

Oh and CPL meh

So to summarise;

Ashwood overhyped
Beena flag faves
Fat Narre building

Oh and CPL meh
Watched your mate Rhys Clayton up close yesterday can confirm he sucks. Ps you’re a idiot who knows nothing about footy.

So to summarise;

Ashwood overhyped
Beena flag faves
Fat Narre building

Oh and CPL meh
No one cares what you think you my friend are irrelevant

So to summarise;

Ashwood overhyped
Beena flag faves
Fat Narre building

Oh and CPL meh
Your comment about BR here tells me ya worried yin to tha yang...and you should be , this coming weekend shall be very interesting.
I predict BIG Micky D (greatest man in the SFL) to get off the chain , he'll love it down at Beena park and ya backline is your Achilles heal , they let goals in like Revolver on chapel let's drug addicts in on a Saturday morning

On CPH2271 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Guavbet Flag Odds 2022:

Black Rock $1.80
Beena $2
CPL $9
Narre $15
The Rest $51

Its a race in 2 already folks
Gamble UnResponsibly

From the EFNL site.

Are Eastern trying build an Empire? Stealing SFNL clubs, Yarra Valley clubs, could another SFNL club be in the EFNL crosshairs?

Could be Lysterfield but never heard the podcast.It seems Scoresby now have no juniors which are a worry.Future senior EFNL clubs could be Lysterfield (only a junior club but in a growth area) and Endeavour Hills and ideally would start in D4.
Endeavour Hills has been building as a club for a few years. It's a small ground and the facilities were junior facilities before the senior club came into play. The area is perfect and would be a good addition IF they wanted in.

From the EFNL site.

Are Eastern trying build an Empire? Stealing SFNL clubs, Yarra Valley clubs, could another SFNL club be in the EFNL crosshairs?

Endeavour Hills has been building as a club for a few years. It's a small ground and the facilities were junior facilities before the senior club came into play. The area is perfect and would be a good addition IF they wanted in.

Endeavour Hills juniors play EFNL the only reason I posted about the senior club joining EFNL and personally have no idea of their senior club moving to EFNL.

Oakleigh district moved from being a bottom of division one team in SFL to a bottom of division 3 EFL team. No chance endeavour hills can be competitive at all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Div 4 EFNL (actually div5) is pretty poor. They’d be ok onfield. I don’t think it’s a good move for them though.

They’d be middle of the bottom tier in eastern. Silvan in that league this year, would beat them by 10 + goals. Seen them play and they’re way better. Would you want to go into a league against a Nunawading, Croydon North, Kilsyth?

From the EFNL site.

I started that convo, wasn't originally about any Southern club, it was mentioned on the EFNL pod this week that there's a club around Scoresby that want to join the league, so just asking who it was. Apparently it's Lysterfield who already have juniors. Endeavour Hills was just raised as a different possible new club given their juniors are in the EFL.

But in answer to your question yes, the EFL are always trying to build an empire, not really sure why but that's their goal. In the last 20-odd years they've brought in Noble, Balwyn, South Belgrave, Berwick, Beaconsfield, Chirnside Park, Croydon North, Glen Waverley, Oakleigh District, Park Orchards, Silvan and probably some others i'm forgetting.

Personal view is Noble, Berwick, Beaconsfield, Oakleigh should probably be in Southern but AFL Vic doesn't seem to care.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back