SNFL Div 3 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

So pretty much those clubs shouldn’t worry about competing in 2022?
Well no one wants to be flogged in practice matches and no one sets them up to fail so the fact that those teams got absolutely pumped in praccy matches indicates that maybe they think they are a lot further along than where they actually are. And ashwood is a dumpster fire.

Well no one wants to be flogged in practice matches and no one sets them up to fail so the fact that those teams got absolutely pumped in praccy matches indicates that maybe they think they are a lot further along than where they actually are. And ashwood is a dumpster fire.
You just described the footy team in your profile picture champ

Whats the latest on Ashwood. Things gone very quite here (I'm not a Div 3 supporter). I see their on top. Maybe preseason banter was right.

It’s only round 1 and they haven’t played BR, Clayton, Murumbeena and Saints.
Let’s see how they go against above teams before we say they are a ‘real deal’.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What to make of Clayton? They missing a few? Interesting that they’ve been targeting players from other teams in the same division..

Any actual footy discussion in here anymore?

Clays a massive disappointment to start the year, thought they would be right up there again

South Yarra will be lucky to make it through the year, hidings like the first two weeks aint a great sign

Dare I say it, have Ashwood improved or just a lucky start??

Any actual footy discussion in here anymore?

Clays a massive disappointment to start the year, thought they would be right up there again

South Yarra will be lucky to make it through the year, hidings like the first two weeks aint a great sign

Dare I say it, have Ashwood improved or just a lucky start??
Just hold that thought on Clayton. The 2 teams that have played them to start the year would know who and how many they are missing. To be up against Ashwood 28-0 at 1/4 time with the squad they had on Saturday was very surprising to say the least. From that point on the score played out as it should have on paper.

Murumbeena and Black Rock well ahead as of now. Long season though, make sure you do your research before whacking teams for bad starts to the year.

I think you will find every side across every league is missing players & going to have players out all year with Covid/Injury/Travel after the last to 2 years we have had. We are just gonna have to get used to it this year.
Could not agree more. Sort of what I was saying. Just going to be how teams cope with the situation when they have players out and I suppose who the opponent is that week as well.

Could not agree more. Sort of what I was saying. Just going to be how teams cope with the situation when they have players out and I suppose who the opponent is that week as well.
Yep was just going off the Clays results, no idea who they have in/out
Beena havent really played anyone yet so tough to line up

But yep travel plans of blokes looking to escape AUS for the first time in 3 years will be a bigger factor than anything

Remove this Banner Ad

Back